• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics August 2018 Sales Thread - DC Black Foils, Fan Expo Canada Exclusives added
3 3

81 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, BeachBum said:

Catwoman #2 Gold Foil by Artgerm

Sealed poly-bagged (Will pre-screen front as usual for the best I can find)

(20 available) 12 LEFT!

$35 raw (presents NM+ or better)

x1 ill take it

Hey guys - wanted to give you the heads up since I haven't posted in a little bit.

Last week I picked up around 1500 CGCs from CGC. Around 64 cases of books. As many of my longterm customers already know from talking direct to m I've been sifting, organizing, and now shipping books. A lot of orders from April sales thread (ASM 799 & 800s) and forward are in the shipment so I've been sorting by board member and open orders. I even have 90% of the SDCC blue labels already back. If you think about the sheer number of variants for ASM 797 -  800 you can imagine the number of full CGC cases I'm in the middle of shipping to customers right now.

I should be caught up and have the rest of the outstanding July sales thread orders out by early next week so thanks for your patience.

Ok - back from Boston Comic Con - all Catwomans and Wonder Womans are in hand.

I'm back to shipping orders but I request that anyone with an outstanding orders please bump their PM invoice thread so I have in front of me. I have a ton of slabs from previous sales threads that all came in at once and I'm trying to make sure I match up all the combined shipping requests properly. Also, I'm coming across PayPal payments that I can't tell who the board member is and also a few unpaid items. If you haven't paid for an item (I know it's often mistakingly) please do so and let me know. Shipping comes to a grinding halt when I can't match up Payment to a board member or can't find payment.

I'm toying with the idea of moving to invoicing instead of requesting PayPal payments - this way PayPal can still be used but other credit card methods can be used plus it's easier just to pull up customer info and ship off the invoices.

Shipping update -

I've got about ten - fifteen orders left to catch up on. My daughter started school last week and came home with a nasty cold that of course ran through the house and is now pummeling me. I hope to have all the remaining orders that are not pending other items out by this Friday.

Thanks for your patience.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, BeachBum said:

Wonder Woman #51 Gold Foil by Artgerm

Sealed poly-bagged (Will pre-screen front as usual for the best I can find)

(20 available) 12 LEFT!

$35 raw (presents NM+ or better)

wonder woman 51 gold.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, BeachBum said:

Fantastic Four #1 J. Scott Campbell Virgin

(10 available) 5 LEFT!

$40 raw NM+ or better

$110 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$170 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Campbell's signing fee)

ff 1 campbell virgin.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:16 AM, BeachBum said:

Fantastic Four #1 Artgerm Invisible Girl Virgin Exclusive

(10 available)

$30 raw NM+ or better

$95 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$140 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Artgerm's signing fee - NYCC)

FF 2 invisible woman artgerm.jpg

I'll take a Raw of each!

At this point all raw orders that DON'T have X-23 1 Unknown, Cosmic Ghost Rider 1 Unknown, ASM 1 or ASM 2 Tan Unknown, & ASM 3 Kirkham, & FF 1 covers attached should all be shipped out. I also have a few large international orders pending shipment as well as some CGC orders I'm still waiting for.

All the raw books that I mentioned above had poor print runs that Marvel was replacing or doing partial printing replacements on. I should have some of them in the next week after screening at Fan Expo Canada. If you want me ship whatever I have on hand let me know via PM.

All Granov SS has shipped out.

And, from what I understand, Dell'Otto has signed all my books and those should be received at CGC any day so if you are waiting for X-Men Red or ASM 797 Dell'Ottos that's the status on that.

Edited by BeachBum

Special offer - these books were screened and signed by current Batman actor Ben Affleck at Fan Expo Dallas and held back for the Exclusive's actual release this coming weekend at Fan Expo Canada. Affleck has cancelled his upcoming appearance at FanX Salt Lake City Comic Con in two weekends due to personal reasons and I don't see any other upcoming Con appearances later this year.

Detective Comics #27 Fan Expo Canada Acetate Exclusive - first appearance Batman

ALREADY GRADED! Will ship after Fan Expo Canada.

$500 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by actor Ben Affleck (long signature, not short B.A.)

(10 available)

Moved to webstie

IMG_3370.jpg

Edited by BeachBum