Darkhawk CGC 9.8's Big $$$$$
1 1

25 posts in this topic

19,881 posts

Ok I'm looking for Darkhawk CGC 9.8's from the 1st series from the 90's.

Before the list, here's the rules.

1.  I will pay shipping in addition to the price paid.

2.  For every three comics you sell me, I will toss in another $5 ON TOP of the price and shipping costs.

3.  Lower prices for non-white pages.

4.  I'm open to raw 9.8 candidates, but will need a lot of pics and will pay 20% of slabbed offer price.

5.  I'm open to pressing raw candidates, but it will be half of the price paid for the raw 9.8 candidate (or 10% of slabbed offer price).

6.  I will pay via paypal.

7.  I may be interested in up to two copies, so if you have doubles, let me know.

8.  I pay 10% more for newsstand copies.

9.  In the event that you have high grade foreign issues, mark jewelers issues, let me know and we can make a deal

and now, the prices:  CGC 9.8 W

$125 - 37, 38, 42, 46

$100 - 27, 35, 40-41, 47

$75 - 31, 24, 30, 32, 34

*  Other, if you have ANY of the above, I might also be interested in purchasing other raw 9.8 candidates of Darkhawks of other issues not named above, but only if you're ALSO selling me some of the above stuff.

Edited by revat

11,827 posts

Though I can't help you with your request, I just wanted to comment on the quality of your post. The best WTB post I have ever seen !! If others put in 25% of the effort and detail you put in here, they might fare a lot better. Good luck in your hunt and I will keep an eye out.

40,369 posts

Hulk. Head. Hurts.

19,881 posts

bump! :bump:

why do you want to hold onto your junk????? release your junk!!! its ok.

76 posts

I have a #37   .9.8 white coming back from the lawgiver pm me if you are interested..its a direct not a fabled newsstand edition

19,881 posts

we got one! dreams do come true!

If you've got some CGC 9.8 Darkhawks, hit me up.  Check the first post for the list!  Seriously though, its easy peasy.  Dude showed me the picture, I paid him that day.  No haggling.  YOu won't find anyone paying more than me for these.

Thanks.

19,881 posts

Christmas BUMP!  Please take my MONEY!!!

:bump:

I'm still looking!  Do it.

19,881 posts

yo.  Merry XMAS! GIMME DARKHAWK

5,552 posts
On 7/28/2018 at 1:58 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

Though I can't help you with your request, I just wanted to comment on the quality of your post. The best WTB post I have ever seen !! If others put in 25% of the effort and detail you put in here, they might fare a lot better. Good luck in your hunt and I will keep an eye out.

I second that. (thumbsu

19,881 posts
1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” – Alexander the Great

I'll throw up the Hail Mary, why not?

:news: I will offer $500 shipped for Darkhawk 37 CGC 9.8 NEWSSTAND, provided you ALSO provide me at least one other CGC 9.8 on my list at the listed price.

7,586 posts
7 minutes ago, revat said:

I'll throw up the Hail Mary, why not?

:news: I will offer $500 shipped for Darkhawk 37 CGC 9.8 NEWSSTAND, provided you ALSO provide me at least one other CGC 9.8 on my list at the listed price.

That means I will be on the impossible mission.

19,881 posts

Happy New Year bump!

:bump:

19,881 posts

I'm still on the hunt, check out the first post for details!  Sell me your darkhawk!!

1,184 posts

One of my favorite threads.  I love a man on a mission, especially one this hyper-specific and difficult to achieve.  Although I am unable to help, I am rooting for you big time.  We definitely need to see a group shot when you are done.

472 posts

There are no graded copied of #37, if I'm reading the census correctly. 

19,881 posts
17 hours ago, CCComics said:

sometimes the census takes a while to update, but I've got one now.  non-newsstand though.

IMG_0565.JPG

1,910 posts
On 6/28/2019 at 4:02 PM, revat said:
On 6/27/2019 at 10:00 PM, CCComics said:

sometimes the census takes a while to update, but I've got one now.  non-newsstand though.

I submitted a #37 to CGC in a 9.8 pre-screen back in May. Hopefully there'll soon be two. :wishluck: 

472 posts
On 6/28/2019 at 3:02 PM, revat said:

IMG_0565.JPG

I just bought a collection that had newsstand copies of #35 and 37. Not sure they will get 9.8s. Think they would be worth grading if they were in the 9.2-9.6 range? Thanks

19,881 posts
2 hours ago, CCComics said:

I just bought a collection that had newsstand copies of #35 and 37. Not sure they will get 9.8s. Think they would be worth grading if they were in the 9.2-9.6 range? Thanks

I highly doubt it.  I’m hoping the market improves so more people will slab these, but I wouldn’t do those.  That being said, if those hit 9.8 or you have others on my list, I don’t know of anyone paying more for this drek....