• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! Tales To Astonish #36 Sharp CGC 8.0 WHITE PAGES

7 posts in this topic

Paypal or money order/checks are great, First :takeit:at $875 takes the prize.  Most recent GPA sale was $895 so not only am I cheaper with perfect White pages, but also offering FREE USA SHIPPING!  Canada will have to pay a reasonable amount more to ship, if UK PM me.  I have massive perfect feedback on major keys here on the boards, if you want the link, just ask. 

TTA36.jpg

TTA36 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

2nd Ant Man as a true costumed Super Hero, TTA 27 is more of a horror story that later morphed into a superhero story after they took a vote from fans.  :)     Hulk 180 will always be the 1st appearance of the Wolverine to me also, not 181.  LOL

11 minutes ago, TC33 said:

Paypal or money order/checks are great, First :takeit:at $875 takes the prize.  Most recent GPA sale was $895 so not only am I cheaper with perfect White pages, but also offering FREE USA SHIPPING!  Canada will have to pay a reasonable amount more to ship, if UK PM me.  I have massive perfect feedback on major keys here on the boards, if you want the link, just ask. 

TTA36.jpg

TTA36 back.jpg

:takeit:

11 minutes ago, TC33 said:

2nd Ant Man as a true costumed Super Hero, TTA 27 is more of a horror story that later morphed into a superhero story after they took a vote from fans.  :)     Hulk 180 will always be the 1st appearance of the Wolverine to me also, not 181.  LOL

Point taken. (thumbsu Interesting that someone else said that very same thing about TTA 27 being a horror story to me just last night.  And, yeah, Hulk 180 seems to be finally getting the respect it deserves.

Wow!  That book didn't last long.  Congrats.