• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey Hits #1 CGC 9.2 & Legends of Daniel Boone #1 CGC 9.0 HIGHEST GRADED COPIES!
2 2

28 posts in this topic

I have a couple of new highest graded copies to offer for sale!

The rules:

I accept first unconditional  here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It".  I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).  Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.  I'll accept returns within if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please. 

Shipping is included for US delivery, PM for International shipping information.

18 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
5 hours ago, GACollectibles said:

Let me know if there are any questions and thanks for looking!

I have a question. 

I was wondering if he had Stan Lee deface them, if they would then be sellers...., hm

6 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I have a question. 

I've been asking myself the same question since 1970- Who'll stop the rain?

6 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I was wondering if he had Stan Lee deface them, if they would then be sellers...., hm

You mean like this?  Why would Stan do that?

sb418sl.jpg.0f32d8bb02b6891cdc093d8a6c86f004.jpg

13 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

I really wonder what the artist was thinking was going on in the scenario on the cover...

Reminds me of a joke- An editor and artist walk into a bar, the editor says "Use a horse, a tiger, a dog, a rope, two trees and two men.  Go!'

2 hours ago, GACollectibles said:

You mean like this?  Why would Stan do that?

sb418sl.jpg.0f32d8bb02b6891cdc093d8a6c86f004.jpg

lol

2 hours ago, GACollectibles said:

Reminds me of a joke- An editor and artist walk into a bar, the editor says "Use a horse, a tiger, a dog, a rope, two trees and two men.  Go!'

I don't feel like "rescue" is at all in the guy in the red shirt's future...

52 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

I don't feel like "rescue" is at all in the guy in the red shirt's future...

The time took to throw the rope over the branch and tie it around red's waist would have been better spent galloping away, in tandem, on the horse lol

1 hour ago, joeypost said:

What happens when he actually hits the branch with the crook of his back? 

I think he goes over the branch, hits the ground, gets pulled into the next tree and then dragged for a while.

30 minutes ago, 143ksk said:
1 hour ago, joeypost said:

I think he goes over the branch, hits the ground, gets pulled into the next tree and then dragged for a while.

And then he is all tenderized for the tiger's dinner!

4 hours ago, joeypost said:

3 hours ago, 143ksk said:

I think it pulls the saddle and Phantom right off the horse. The horse escapes, the dog escapes, the man tied to the rope is a bit worse for wear but escapes, the tiger eats the Phantom and heroically accomplished "The Rescue"

Edited by MCMiles

4 minutes ago, MCMiles said:

I think it pulls the pulls the saddle and Phantom right off the horse. The horse escapes, the dog escapes, the man tied to the rope is a bit worse for wear but escapes, because the tiger eats the Phantom and heroically accomplished "The Rescue"

As long as no one eats the horse, I think that's a great ending;)

On 7/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, MCMiles said:

I think it pulls the saddle and Phantom right off the horse. The horse escapes, the dog escapes, the man tied to the rope is a bit worse for wear but escapes, the tiger eats the Phantom and heroically accomplished "The Rescue"

This the ^^

Books have been moved to gacollectibles.com, watch for another round of 50-60 Silver & Bronze Age slabs scheduled to arrived from CGC this week!

(Please note: No horses were harmed in the posting of this sales thread)

10 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Books have been moved to gacollectibles.com, watch for another round of 50-60 Silver & Bronze Age slabs scheduled to arrived from CGC this week!

Will they be defaced series or blue label?