• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book selling and taxes

7 posts in this topic

HI I believe  I may make about 11K this year from selling comics on ebay .I am am trying to decide whether I should pursue a sellers license or permit .Any suggestions?What the write offs off  set the profit to help with the taxes I would owe?

When you say MAKE what do you mean?  Is that gross revenue?   This most important factor is the cost of the goods sold, which is of course reduces the revenue as does all other expenses associated with producing the revenue

On 7/28/2018 at 12:43 PM, smith0116 said:

HI I believe  I may make about 11K this year from selling comics on ebay .I am am trying to decide whether I should pursue a sellers license or permit .Any suggestions?What the write offs off  set the profit to help with the taxes I would owe?

Well you already made a big mistake by mentioning your profit on a public internet site. Be stealth about financials.