• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

which comics should get submitted

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys so I'm going to go to one of the local comic coins and these are my most valuable.

I'm going to get the hulk 181 cleaned pressed and graded obviously. But what about the others.

I'd say the giant xmen might be a 3.5 at best. The one xmen 193 is at least a 7. The other has a little restoration done to it. The banshee first app is at least a 7. The rogues first app is in really great shape. What do you all think of most importance?

Thanks in advance

20180727_112200.jpg

It's a nice selection of books to be graded. Depending on your own goals determines what to slab. As you are (obviously) new to the slabbing experience, I would recommend getting them all done for the learning experience.

Let us know how you do.

cheers,

divad

On 7/28/2018 at 4:33 PM, ernieherring said:

Hey guys so I'm going to go to one of the local comic coins and these are my most valuable.

I'm going to get the hulk 181 cleaned pressed and graded obviously. But what about the others.

I'd say the giant xmen might be a 3.5 at best. The one xmen 193 is at least a 7. The other has a little restoration done to it. The banshee first app is at least a 7. The rogues first app is in really great shape. What do you all think of most importance?

Thanks in advance

I would suggest getting the Hulk 181 for certain as you say.

Next I would suggest looking at the Xmen #94 and the Wolverine #1. I would say if they are over 8.0-8.5 to have them graded.

Either that or the Xmen #28 would be the ones  I would consider of what is shown. 

Gsx1 hulk 181 and the 94s. Keeping in the collection is even nicer when cgcd so don’t feel like only getting them graded if going to sell. My 12 most valuable comics are graded and I love looking at them in the cases and have peace of mind they won’t grt damaged. Also great to know the grades.

On 7/28/2018 at 2:22 PM, JTD said:

If you plan on keeping them in your collection throw them in a Mylar and a halfback and be done with it...if you plan to sell, get the 181, GSX1 and the 94s graded...

this--- and if you are keeping them raw, consider using the money you planned to spend on grading to get some collector insurance instead.