• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OVER $500.00 PRICE DROP FOR EACH BOOK: 2 x Key Books: Flash #105 CGC SS 3.5 and Batman #227 CGC SS 9.6
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Boardies,

Have not posted books in the while but am looking to raise funds for a grail.  Two books I am listing are a Flash #105 CGC SS 3.5 (Restored) (Carmine Infantino Signature) and a Batman #227 CGC SS 9.6 (Neal Adams Signature)

:rulez: are listed below:

1) Books have not been pressed.

2) Price listed below includes shipping within CONUS.  Outside the 48 continental United States, I will pick up $20.00 of the shipping, the rest is on the buyer.

3) Shipping will be securely packed in a Flat-Rate Medium USPS box and will include insurance for the value of the item

4) The first :takeit: in time order gets the book. 

5) I am always up for PM offers, but if an :takeit: pops up on the board while we are negotiating a price, the :takeit: gets the book

6) I will not sell to boardies on the Hall of Shame or on the Probation Boards

7) I am willing to accept returns for full refund, but I must be notified by the buyer, NLT two days after they receive book.  Buyer will pay for the return shipping.

8) My Kudos thread is below:

Mike22 Kudos Thread

9) Prices, Pictures, and Description below.

10) Any questions or issues, let me know via PM, and I am usually good at getting back to your as soon as I read the PM.

FLASH #105 CGC SS 3.5 (Restored): 1st Silver-Age Flash in his own book signed by Carmine Infantino - $3500.00$3000.00 . $2900.00. $2700.00

Hard to get book, even harder to get with Carmine Infantino signature with him passing away.  

BATMAN #227 CGC SS 9.6:  Beautiful book signed by Neal Adams - $5200.00. $5000.00. $4800.00. $4500.00

Classic cover-swipe from the famous cover of Detective Comics #31.  Extremely hard to get this book in 9.6 condition, especially with the black cover.  Really cool date-stamp on the front cover.  With a press, think this might have a shot at a CGC SS 9.8.  I think the last CGC SS 9.8 sold for $6652.00 in 2013 and the Twin Cities Copy sold for $6500.00 in 2017.  The last two Batman #227 CGC 9.6 without the signature, sold for $5100 and $4000 in 2018.  Currently there is a Batman #227 CGC SS 9.6 listed on Ebay for $6,999.99.

Edited by Mike22
updates