• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Deals
6 6

413 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, speedcake said:

oh dang, really? that stinks. I'll add them to my baddies list.

edited to say: although to be fair, I've bid on and won a few complete runs of bronze titles that came in as advertised. so *shrug*

I've also won a few of their auctions and they were some of the toughest, browned, aged looking books I've ever gotten.  2c

I purchased a few large magazine and comic lots off ebay from neatstuff quite a few years ago when I was injured at work and looking for something to help me pass the time of a long recovery. I was happy with the purchases and service but if you're looking for VF+ or better, or a hidden gem in the lot, it might not be for you. Also, don't expect great looking bags or boards (if they are even boarded) and mine were shipped in short boxes with extra cardboard (no other padding) inserted into the box.

That Vampi lot linked above has a grade range of VG to NM... that's quite a spread.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:44 PM, chevalmeow said:

Dracula one shot hardbound.

Dracula HC

Looks like somebody or a library had it custom bound. Was not sold that way! I still am intrigued, as I love custom bound books and collections of comics. That one is kind of generic and sorta ugly, though! Might have even been somebody learning the craft and using the Warren book as a practice bind!

EDIT: Guess I should have read the description instead of going by the pictures, before making my original post! Sorry to restate the obvious!

Edited by wpbooks01