• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Deals
6 6

413 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Nice bundle of 41 mags. Not a bad deal if it doesn't go much higher. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-41-Warren-Magazines-EERIE-37X-NIGHTMARE-1x-1994-1x-BLAZING-COMBAT-2x/113986415964

I saw this also.  Good price for mostly reader copies.  I have my complete set (minus #1) but am always looking for extras to keep my current copies company!

6 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

Yes. It just sold.  I decided to buy it. :facepalm:

That was a nice grab.  I had a pending offer when you snagged the lot.  I asked the seller about conditions on a few and they said “23 I bought as a VF- and it's still in the sleeve I bought it in. 25 and 39 look just as good or better, I would call them VF. 50 would be just as good except for a little discoloration on the upper left of the cover right in the corner”

21 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

That was a nice grab.  I had a pending offer when you snagged the lot.  I asked the seller about conditions on a few and they said “23 I bought as a VF- and it's still in the sleeve I bought it in. 25 and 39 look just as good or better, I would call them VF. 50 would be just as good except for a little discoloration on the upper left of the cover right in the corner”

Thanks.  I had requested more info on issues and he put up more pics.  I had been on the fence for a couple of days but what he posted looked decent.  I am so hooked on these mags!

2 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

Thanks.  I had requested more info on issues and he put up more pics.  I had been on the fence for a couple of days but what he posted looked decent.  I am so hooked on these mags!

Really glad it went to a board member!  (thumbsu