• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Deals
6 6

416 posts in this topic

Seems hi priced:flipbait:

16 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

Not sure it is a deal or not but a chance to get a batch all at once:

32 Creepys bid starts at $375

27 Eeries bid starts at $325

45 Vampirellas bid starts at $475

8 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Comics-4-Less listed a bunch of magazines and graphic novels this week on the Bay.

comics4less magazines

I don't know if these would qualify as a "deal" as he tends to get strong prices but at least he seems to know how to grade pretty well.

Yeah, he is a great seller and I have won many items from him.  Good grader too.  I cannot say I have ever gotten a deal since he does have a lot of followers and he gets quite a bit of action but you would get a quality item, tightly graded in my experience.  I asked him some time ago if he was a boardie here but at time that he was not.  

Edited by telerites

On 6/15/2020 at 10:58 PM, Number 6 said:

Comics-4-Less listed a bunch of magazines and graphic novels this week on the Bay.

comics4less magazines

I don't know if these would qualify as a "deal" as he tends to get strong prices but at least he seems to know how to grade pretty well.

I have bought tons of books from Pete since 2009. I returned only one book that he missed one defect.  He has over 2000 followers.

11 hours ago, wombat said:

Apparently getting an artists grandchildren to sign a book makes it super valuable.    :roflmao:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frazetta-Sketchbook-II-Hardcover-SIGNED-BY-ALL-FRAZETTA-GIRLS-w-COA-/254660559126?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Just missing the most important signature...  :(

13 hours ago, wombat said:

Apparently getting an artists grandchildren to sign a book makes it super valuable.    :roflmao:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frazetta-Sketchbook-II-Hardcover-SIGNED-BY-ALL-FRAZETTA-GIRLS-w-COA-/254660559126?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I remember something similar where a book was outrageously priced because it was signed by three generations of the Romitas. 

4 hours ago, wombat said:

Same seller with two Vamp #1 at CGC 5.0. One is $499 and one is $549 and they are both buy it now with the exact same description.   (shrug)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=vampirella&_ssn=collectors_comics&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=vampirella+5.0&_sacat=0

Same grade but different books. Different page quality. Strangely the OWW book is priced lesser than OW book.