• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-man 114 CGC 9.8 NM/M Black Cover WHITE PGS and Amazing Spider-man 143 CGC 9.6 NM+
1 1

33 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man 100 is SOLD!

But other 2 great books are still available

Amazing Spider-man 114 CGC 9.8 NM/M

Black Cover WHITE PGS Highest Graded Copy! 1 of 11

$3,150.00 Or Best Offer

FREE shipping in the US via USPS insured shipping, elsewhere is more. I take paypal.

Case is mint and scratch free! Book comes with new Mylar CGG bag.

Real nice copy with bright colors, nice spine and sharp corners. Book will be shipped very securely.

Any questions please feel free to E-mail me. First :takeit:or private message wins.

1027486058_ASM114cgc9.8Frontlarger.thumb.jpg.12c465e6840e02de55e1031322ddcd19.jpg

2093761787_ASM114cgc9.8Backlarger.thumb.jpg.fc7cffcf2c6d527a91a7525d17c8db05.jpg

and we also have....
Amazing Spider-man 143 CGC 9.6 NM+ 1st Cyclone O/W Pgs RARE PURPLE Cover Variant $180

Now FREE shipping in the US via USPS insured shipping, elsewhere is more. I take paypal.

Case is mint and scratch free! Book comes with new Mylar CGG bag.

Real nice copy with bright colors, nice spine and sharp corners. Book will be shipped very securely.

Any questions please feel free to E-mail me. First :takeit:or private message wins.

774326829_ASM143CGC9.6Front.thumb.jpg.a4967204abbceed17b45f484623ac274.jpg

490417774_ASM143CGC9.6Back.thumb.jpg.c39da061507785ba7c45be1617ad7279.jpg

ASM 100 9.6 $1299.99 OBO Back.jpg

ASM 100 9.6 $1299.99 OBO Front.jpg

Edited by Spideydan
new book added

2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I think we are too old for this thread, Bob.

Besides not knowing who the heck Barney is, I still don't know what is going on here. Did the OP advertise this as a variant for a joke ? If he's poking fun at his own listing, how serious can this thread be. I've never seen a Sales thread like this but whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Besides not knowing who the heck Barney is, I still don't know what is going on here. Did the OP advertise this as a variant for a joke ? If he's poking fun at his own listing, how serious can this thread be. I've never seen a Sales thread like this but whatever.  

Thanks! We all aim to please. Extra 10% off for you. Just mention purple dinosaur during checkout.

14 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Go watch Barney on youTube. It will make you a kid again. ;)  (actually it was perfect for my son who is now 12 years old).  I survived Barney, Thomas and his Friends and My Little Pony.

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Go watch Barney on youTube. It will make you a kid again. ;)  (actually it was perfect for my son who is now 12 years old).  I survived Barney, Thomas and his Friends and My Little Pony.

But what does Barney have to do with this book ? Again, there's an inside joke here that I'm missing. Why would someone start a sales thread with a made up pedigree and make fun of it. Is the whole thread a joke ? Seriously, I don't understand what's going on here. Again, whatever................

5 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Well I am having a very hard time dealing with my 2 year old watching it. It is always on even in the background. Where ever I am in the house, that nauseating voice and the constant desecration of childhood songs that they remake into a bunch of incoherent nonsense to add to the plot of the show. It has caused me mental anguish. I am dying slowly on the inside. Think I said too much, sorry.

17 minutes ago, jzeze said:

Well I am having a very hard time dealing with my 2 year old watching it. It is always on even in the background. Where ever I am in the house, that nauseating voice and the constant desecration of childhood songs that they remake into a bunch of incoherent nonsense to add to the plot of the show. It has caused me mental anguish. I am dying slowly on the inside. Think I said too much, sorry.

I hope you will survive soon.