• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NEW BOOK ADDED!! FS: WITCHES TALES 25 LOWER GRADE RAW, INHUMANS 1 9.8 SS PEREZ & MOENCH, GHOST COMICS 3
1 1

38 posts in this topic

Hello once again everyone! Couple of ASM mid grade keys and some PCH horror books today and a few more books coming this week!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Sorry about the pics, no scanner access till tomorrow.  Hopefully you can make everything out but if you need more info just lmk

Amazing Spider Man #3 Cracked Out CGC Universal 5.0 OW - $1400 NOW SOLD! All defects should be visible in pics.  Couple cover creases @ spine and corners, tiny split and chip at bottom corner, Small hole in spine above upper staple that only shows from the side and bc.  Tiny smudge in text near center of bc.  Flat book with great color.  Don't believe it's peen pressed.  Everything attached. 

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0019 (2).JPG

Edited by Mystafo

Ghost Comics #3 5.0-5.5 C/OW - was $650

Solid, flat book with great color.  Everything attached.  Likely pressed.  3-4 lightly color breaking creases fc top right corner.  Several small color breaking spine creases.  Minor staple tears lower staple.  Tiny stain right edge of bc just left of upper staple.

GC3fc.jpg

GC3bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Another picfest! Sorry! 

Uncanny Tales 17 5.0-5.5 ow/w -  was $350  NOW SOLD!

Tough to grade.  Very stable, solid book.  Staples clean and well attached at cover and cf.  Very nice paper.  Nice spine.  A few color breaking spine creases.  There is a general color rub in the center of the fc that I tried to capture in the latter pics as well as some light smudging that may clean off.  Color breaking vertical crease on right side upper edge of fc.  Overhang wear top right half of edge.  Color breaking crease lower left corner fc.  

DSC_0019 (3).JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021 (3).JPG

DSC_0023 (2).JPG

DSC_0024 (2).JPG

DSC_0027 (2).JPG

DSC_0028 (2).JPG

DSC_0029 (2).JPG

DSC_0030 (2).JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0037 (2).JPG

DSC_0038 (2).JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0040 (2).JPG

DSC_0022 (2).JPG

Edited by Mystafo

39 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Another picfest! Sorry! 

Uncanny Tales 17 5.0-5.5 ow/w -$350  

Tough to grade.  Very stable, solid book.  Staples clean and well attached at cover and cf.  Very nice paper.  Nice spine.  A few color breaking spine creases.  There is a general color rub in the center of the fc that I tried to capture in the latter pics as well as some light smudging that may clean off.  Color breaking vertical crease on right side upper edge of fc.  Overhang wear top right half of edge.  Color breaking crease lower left corner fc.  

DSC_0019 (3).JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021 (3).JPG

DSC_0023 (2).JPG

DSC_0024 (2).JPG

DSC_0027 (2).JPG

DSC_0028 (2).JPG

DSC_0029 (2).JPG

DSC_0030 (2).JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0037 (2).JPG

DSC_0038 (2).JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0040 (2).JPG

DSC_0022 (2).JPG

Take it

Fantastic Four #45 5.5-6.0 OW - was $200 NOW SOLD!!  Flat and glossy with great color.  Book is miscut a bit.  Everything well attached.  Tiny tear on right edge of fc with creasing and piece still hanging on.  Color breaking creases on fc at bottom right corner & edge, vertical crease on fc left side center near spine.  Color breaking crease on fc bottm left edge.  Small color breaking crease fc top right under 45 DEC box.  Bottom staple has a small bit of rust on outside but no migration to paper.  Bc has a shadow across top right corner.

FF45fc.jpg

FF45bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Fantastic Four #46 7.0-7.5 OW/W - was $200 $185  NOW SOLD!!  Very nice book.  everything well attached.  Very lightly color breaking vertical crease through BB's right hand.  Top edge has some minor color breaking edge wear with 1 or 2 tiny tears.  4-5 small color breaking spine creases.  Book is very slightly dingy.

FF46fc.jpg

FF46bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Batman #357 9.2 ish OW/W -was $100  NOW SOLD!! Ok, maybe a tiny bit after BA...Super nice book.  Sharp corners and beautiful back cover.  3-4 very small color breaking spine tics and 5-6 non color breaking spine dents.  Very small non color breaking dent in green area to right of top staple.  Very tiny color breaking crease bottom left corner of fc

bat357fc.jpg

bat357bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

8 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Batman #357 9.2 ish OW/W - $100  Ok, maybe a tiny bit after BA...Super nice book.  Sharp corners and beautiful back cover.  3-4 very small color breaking spine tics and 5-6 non color breaking spine dents.  Very small non color breaking dent in green area to right of top staple.  Very tiny color breaking crease bottom left corner of fc

bat357fc.jpg

:takeit:

On 7/30/2018 at 5:48 PM, Mystafo said:

Fantastic Four #45 5.5-6.0 OW - was $200 NOW $185!!  Flat and glossy with great color.  Book is miscut a bit.  Everything well attached.  Tiny tear on right edge of fc with creasing and piece still hanging on.  Color breaking creases on fc at bottom right corner & edge, vertical crease on fc left side center near spine.  Color breaking crease on fc bottm left edge.  Small color breaking crease fc top right under 45 DEC box.  Bottom staple has a small bit of rust on outside but no migration to paper.  Bc has a shadow across top right corner.

FF45fc.jpg

FF45bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM