• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ability to Comment on Registry Sets
1 1

27 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an option to leave comments for other members on the registry sets?  There are quite a few sets for which I'd like to congratulate the set owners.

i have sent registry set owners messages complimenting their sets and almost always get an appreciative reply .......

On 7/29/2018 at 5:02 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i have sent registry set owners messages complimenting their sets and almost always get an appreciative reply .......

Well, that's one way of doing it, but I'd like to publicly appreciate them!

On 7/30/2018 at 1:02 AM, 1950's war comics said:

+1

many times

4 hours ago, Yorick said:

One of my primary reasons for having CGC graded books is to compete in the Registry.  Wouldn't it be in CGC's interest to add a comment section in order to increase the focus/traffic to the Registry?

This makes complete sense. 

16 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

This makes complete sense. 

Otherwise, why wouldn't collectors just migrate over to MySlabbedComics?  Actually, just peeking over there right now and I recognize a few LOT of screen names from these boards that DO NOT COMPETE here on CGC's registry.  Hmmmm, maybe I should migrate too?

7 hours ago, Yorick said:

Otherwise, why wouldn't collectors just migrate over to MySlabbedComics?  Actually, just peeking over there right now and I recognize a few LOT of screen names from these boards that DO NOT COMPETE here on CGC's registry.  Hmmmm, maybe I should migrate too?

Compete there and on here! Don't leave meeeeeeee ;)

On 10/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, AGGIEZ said:

I like that feature over on CAF...makes complete sense here too.

I would have several comments on your Xenozoic set if the option were available.  I need to learn how to do all that cool imagery in the description section.  I love that set presentation.

On 10/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, AGGIEZ said:

I like that feature over on CAF...makes complete sense here too.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:21 PM, Yorick said:

I would have several comments on your Xenozoic set if the option were available.  I need to learn how to do all that cool imagery in the description section.  I love that set presentation.

Today I'd like to leave another compliment on the #1 Xenozoic Tales registry set...  guess I'll just post here instead.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, Yorick said:

Today I'd like to leave another compliment on the #1 Xenozoic Tales registry set...  guess I'll just post here instead.

This thread should also be used to compliment my registry sets.  In particular my Firehair related books and Phantom Ladies.  Thank you in advance for all your compliments Yorick.

On 11/29/2018 at 9:12 PM, szavisca said:

This thread should also be used to compliment my registry sets.  In particular my Firehair related books and Phantom Ladies.  Thank you in advance for all your compliments Yorick.

It's hard to compliment a set that has no photos.:baiting:

3 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I'd probably compliment the single Western Bandit Trails set (if it was titled something other than "cheap").  @szavisca :grin:

I ran out of steam coming up with clever set names... definitely need to go back and update a few with better ones...