• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman 94, ASM 12, ASM 129, prices under GPA

23 posts in this topic

Hey everybody!

Going to list a few books for sale this evening, all slabs.  I'm listing these for a friend of mine, so the prices are firm for now.

No returns, as these are all graded.  Look closely at the scans, as I'll provide both front and back.

First :takeit: in the thread wins it.  If you'd prefer to remain anonymous, and we reach a deal via PM, the book isn't sold until I mark it sold in the thread.  If you're worried about losing it, best not to chance it. (thumbsu 

USPS Priority Shipping is included in the price in the continental US.  Canada bros, I'll chip in $15 towards getting it into the Great White North.  International is fine, but check with me for rates unless you're prepared to foot the bill.

If you want insurance, you're responsible for telling me, and for paying for it.  Once I have an insurance quote, I'll let you know and you can reimburse me via Paypal.

Payment via Paypal, within 3 days of sale.

If I've missed anything, feel free to speak up in the thread or via PM. :foryou: 

Books to follow shortly! :banana:

Edited by entalmighty1

2 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:
3 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Waddup, comicboi?

GLWTS. Someone should snap up that X-Men 109.

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Entrails! :hi: 

Two of my favorite comic deadbeats! :whee:

Image result for bob denver