• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ..... DAVE STEVENS Signed BOOKS
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Here are a few books from a local collector who passed away a few years ago. He was friends with Dave Stevens and had many signed books that are available now. None are SS series...just raw. Payment is Paypal, check, or money order. Shipping is USPS Flat($ 8) or Box ($ 15) ….returns are accepted for two weeks after your receipt of the book(s). Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

TRUE LOVE 1 ……………………...9.0 …………………………...W ………………………..$ 30 :news: SOLD GreatCaesarsGhost

M5XRn5G.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CHEVAL NOIR 1 ………………………..8.5...…………………………...OW/W……………………….$ 45

2Sy63t7.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CHEVAL NOIR 2 ……………………………...9.0 …………………………...OW/W...…………………………$ 45 :news: SOLD GreatCaesarsGhost

U2ozAF7.jpg:news:

Edited by jimjum12

William was pretty cool.... and he pulled a stint at almost every LCS in the region. He would go to EVERY show within driving distance to get books signed. When he passed away (R.I.P.) he had 7 short boxes full of signed books.... many of the creators are still alive, but some, like Gil Kane, had passed before Signature Series options were even available. He had E.C.'s with the signature on each splash of the book with at least one of the creators on it. Some of those it took years to get together. GOD BLESS...

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

William was pretty cool.... and he pulled a stint at almost every LCS in the region. He would go to EVERY show within driving distance to get books signed. When he passed away (R.I.P.) he had 7 short boxes full of signed books.... many of the creators are still alive, but some, like Gil Kane, had passed before Signature Series options were even available. He had E.C.'s with the signature on each splash of the book with at least one of the creators on it. Some of those it took years to get together. GOD BLESS...

That's a great story, Jim. Your friend sounds like he was very cool. Whatever happened to those ECs?

9 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

That's a great story, Jim. Your friend sounds like he was very cool. Whatever happened to those ECs?

They sold a few years ago..... I wish I had kept one now. GOD BLESS.....