• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who remembers this comic shop giveaway?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jokiing said:

It’s a cool 12 page book.

I’ll be posting one on eBay next week

I picked up a reading copy for about $2.50. Thanks for taking the time to post that book here. Would never have heard of it if you hadn't. A big Thank You!

Edited by NoMan

19 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

It appeared as an insert in at least one Marvel comic (ASM 234).

And this thread should be in Copper.

I don’t recall the ones I have as being inserts, but it was a while ago. If they were, I would have kept them with the books. Were they attached (stapled) to the comics?

I debated where to post this since it’s dated 1979

4 minutes ago, jokiing said:

I don’t recall the ones I have as being inserts, but it was a while ago. If they were, I would have kept them with the books.

It was also distributed as a standalone.

14 minutes ago, jokiing said:

Were they attached (stapled) to the comics?

Of course.

14 minutes ago, jokiing said:

I debated where to post this since it’s dated 1979

:gossip: Copyright 1982 with prices based on an informal survey from fall 1981. Both dates visible in your pictures.

23 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

:gossip: Copyright 1982 with prices based on an informal survey from fall 1981. Both dates visible in your pictures.

Yes... and duh.... Thanks for pointing that out .... wasn't wearing my reading glasses B| and saw "Adapted from.... ©1979"... Hadn't had time to really look it over before I posted pics....