• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The amazing Spider-Man 361 Grading Question?

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm new here so take it easy on me lol. I have Spider-Man 361 I wanted to get this graded. Thoughts on what you guys think? Think there's a small crease or color break on the spine. Wanna say less then 8th. There is a light fold on the front of cover running Parallel to the spine. Almost positive it could pressed out. Any opinions would help thanks20180730_225203.thumb.jpg.c0e96318cd44bd4e7babec75df88a116.jpg

20180730_225141.jpg

17 hours ago, Apg9176 said:

Hey guys I'm new here so take it easy on me lol. I have Spider-Man 361 I wanted to get this graded. Thoughts on what you guys think? Think there's a small crease or color break on the spine. Wanna say less then 8th. There is a light fold on the front of cover running Parallel to the spine. Almost positive it could pressed out. Any opinions would help thanks20180730_225203.thumb.jpg.c0e96318cd44bd4e7babec75df88a116.jpg

20180730_225141.jpg

Probably will get a better response if you post this in the "Hey Buddy Can You Spare a Grade" section. Take some pics out of the bag, Tough to tell in plastic. 

1 hour ago, Not A Clone said:

Probably will get a better response if you post this in the "Hey Buddy Can You Spare a Grade" section. Take some pics out of the bag, Tough to tell in plastic. 

(thumbsu Better pics in the proper section will definitely get a better response.

20180801_174910.thumb.jpg.25a827ca3d6af18b50c18fc022c0a298.jpgOkay here's the best I can do. Hopefully this helps. There is a crease going parallel to the spine. I think I'm pretty sure it can be pressed. Noticed there's small crease on the spine. Less then a 1/8 I'd say

20180801_174933.jpg

20180801_174959.jpg

20180801_175017.jpg

Here's the sub-forum where grade requests/opinions are posted.  I think you can ask a mod to move your post there.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/42-hey-buddy-can-you-spare-a-grade/

Also, I think the blurry shots of the edges aren't of much help.  I think birds eye view of the book and corners with proper lighting will probably be more helpful.  Oh, and pictures of the back as well.

I'm not a grader, but at the very least, way to find a copy with with great cover alignment.  This book had notoriously misaligned covers.

Edited by ExNihilo

18 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Or a weird donut. What ever it is, keep it away from that comic...  :roflmao:

It is like the real doll in that Toys That Made Us (or whatever it was called) documentary, I couldn't take my eyes off of it!