• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HA Summer Signature Auction Aug 2-4
2 2

233 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MOStateSuperman said:

I managed just one lot this time around, and that's the Hanna-Barbera London Bridge painted background cel. The price was alright and my wife will be in love with it - I just have to find a framer with some experience in animation cels, because I have none. Luckily, we have quite a few shops around here. 

For 99 dollars for handpainted artwork, a great piece and nice size. But damn that is not the London Bridge Heritage.

3 hours ago, MOStateSuperman said:

Ha! I didn’t even pick up on the mistake - my wife would be so disappointed.

Its very common, and of course you don't want anything that shows London Bridge on your wall, totally bleak and uninspired. Still, great piece. 

Edited by cstojano

Wow...didn't notice that the ASM #55 cover only sold for $105K.  Heads are gonna roll over at Cabal headquarters for sure over this!

This is a C or D list twice-up Spidey cover IMO...but, still, I didn't think the floor would be this low.  

2 hours ago, delekkerste said:

Wow...didn't notice that the ASM #55 cover only sold for $105K.  Heads are gonna roll over at Cabal headquarters for sure over this!

This is a C or D list twice-up Spidey cover IMO...but, still, I didn't think the floor would be this low.  

Maybe everyone read the description and saw that the two spider-man images are full on stats. 

19 hours ago, delekkerste said:

You're giving people too much credit. 

What if the DRAWN Spider-Man heads on the ASM 55 cover are UNDER the stats? :)  i've bought "4" HIGH dollar Heritage items over the years....

which it was stated in the description the heroes on the covers were STAT... ......YET...... the ORIGINAL DRAWN ART WAS DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH THE STAT!) 

Edited by romitaman