• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

3 posts in this topic

1st Star Lord CGC 8.5 Perfect White pages, Even on close inspection I thought this book looked 9.2 to 9.4, but the book is obviously unpressed as when you hold it up to the light you can barely sees a couple non color breaking stress at the spine that should press nicely, otherwise I would think this has strong 9.2 to maybe even 9.4 potential.  Average 8.5 90 Day GPA was $387 as of last night, just informed a low ball sale just dropped it down a notch.  However, this is one of the nicest 8.5's you will find and has perfect White Pages at Below GPA with Free Shipping.

FINAL PRICE DROP...:baiting: Shipped for FREE to your doorstep in the USA at just $365  REDUCED TO $335   $325 via paypal or money order/check, no returns on CGC graded books.  Canada/UK shipping a bit more, just ask.   First :takeit:wins the prize.  I have a big Kudos page with far bigger sales than this.  If you want to see it, just ask.  :)

JUST ADDED!  Adventure Comics #247 CGC 1.5 appears light water contact at some time in the past.  The cover looks to be in great condition otherwise, no tears, no missing pieces, structurally could be a solid mid grade.  This book really needs a press and dry clean for a likely small grade bump.  $775  $735 INCLUDES FREE USA SHIPPING!

MArvel Preview 4.jpg

adv247.jpg

adventure 247b.jpg

Edited by TC33

Final Price drops, will be closing these out later today, so let me know now if you are interested.