• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 credit?

27 posts in this topic

So this is my first submission. I purchased the upgraded membership for $150 that said it comes with a $150 CGC credit. When I go to make my first submission (8 books, about $212 in total cost) the check out says nothing about a credit and appears it will charge my card the full amount.

Does the credit apply later? I realize shipping and other fees are excluded etc etc

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• Administrator

Thank you for contacting us.The credits are applied when your submission is received at the office. I recommend including a note on or with your invoice that says you are using your credit. That way it is clear to the accounting department. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

On 8/7/2018 at 7:20 PM, dena said:

Yes, that is correct. Your card is not charged until the submission is received at our facility.

HI dena. i have some unused credit with CGC and have sent emails adsking how much of it is available, but have gotten no replies as of yet .I would like to submit comics at  FanExpo Canada but my account will expire on 8/31.Will CGC grade my stuff--since I already have some credit left and I am of course going to pay for the others ? Also how do Ifind out exactly how much credit I have left ? Thanks

On 8/29/2018 at 11:47 PM, subash said:

HI dena. i have some unused credit with CGC and have sent emails adsking how much of it is available, but have gotten no replies as of yet .I would like to submit comics at  FanExpo Canada but my account will expire on 8/31.Will CGC grade my stuff--since I already have some credit left and I am of course going to pay for the others ? Also how do Ifind out exactly how much credit I have left ? Thanks

My advice would be to call them. I don't think they are good about acknowledging E-Mails.

2 hours ago, subash said:

Thanks Bob . I would have thought a forum post would elicit a reply--Oh well

One would think but I suspect they only look at these posts occasionally. They are good about answering the phone but you may encounter a busy signal, especially first thing on Tuesday, after a 3 day weekend. Lots of pent up demand ! Good luck.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:47 AM, subash said:

Hi, I'm sorry you haven't received an email response why don't you send me a PM here with your member number and name and I'll check with accounting for you. 

Thanks! 

On 9/1/2018 at 10:08 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

My advice would be to call them. I don't think they are good about acknowledging E-Mails.

100% agree... UNLESS they e-mail YOU with a question. Then they're pretty good. But otherwise, do as Bob says and pick up the phone. :)

On 9/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

Thank you for this info. I've been frustrated trying to get a hold of CGC. I've emailed them quite a few times and no response. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Kaleo1980 said:

Thank you for this info. I've been frustrated trying to get a hold of CGC. I've emailed them quite a few times and no response. 

May I please ask everyone who is saying that they haven't heard from CGC in months, what email you are contacting?  Which address the emails are going to that are not getting answered? 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:42 AM, Kaleo1980 said:

That is unusual. My emails have always been replied to in a day or so and I have also called directly and had info given to me right away.

Yea i was wondering if my free sub credits were actually used up i had premium and then elite now but i dont remember anything about the credits i am hoping that they were used by you guys but i am not certain #cs042818   i would like to know so i dont lose the credits like i seem to have on the previous membership let me know if i am wrong in this insinuation

I always get CGC on the first or second ring.  When I use the email contact, i get an instant reply email that it can take a day to reply.  I usually get an reply much quicker.  Have never had an issue in 14 years getting in touch with CGC.  Most of them don't like me either and still answer quickly.

My membership will expire in July (not planning on renewing for now). I am sending a submission today for pressing and grading. The current lead time at CCS will extend past my membership expiration, will I still be able to have my membership credit applied to this submission?