• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 credit?

27 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, as long as your membership is active when we receive your order then it will be processed and completed.  It doesn't matter if your membership expires while the items are in process.  However, if your membership were to be expired when we received your order then you would have to renew your membership before we would start the process.

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 4/6/2022 at 12:42 PM, Theatherton said:

Does the credit apply to Signature Series submissions? I haven't received the $150 credit for upgrading to Premium yet either and my bank account has already been charged. 

Hello, the $150 membership credit does apply towards regular Signature Series grading fees but does not apply towards our Private Signings.  

Thanks!

Hi,

i submitted my comics over a year ago and my credit card still hasn't been charged.  I'm no longer a member, but will my $150 credit expire when they finally charge it later on even though I submitted my comics over a year ago when I was a member?

• Administrator
On 6/20/2022 at 9:09 PM, taekes1079 said:

Hi,

i submitted my comics over a year ago and my credit card still hasn't been charged.  I'm no longer a member, but will my $150 credit expire when they finally charge it later on even though I submitted my comics over a year ago when I was a member?

Hello, as long as your membership was active when we received your order and you had the credit at that time, it will still be applied once they charge you.  If you run into any issues or have any questions, you can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

On 4/7/2022 at 6:49 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, the $150 membership credit does apply towards regular Signature Series grading fees but does not apply towards our Private Signings.  

Thanks!

What is the difference between regular Signature Series and Private Signings?

• Administrator
On 6/22/2022 at 1:17 AM, chammell said:

What is the difference between regular Signature Series and Private Signings?

Hello,

Regular Signature Series submissions would be signings done at shows with a CGC authorized witness that accompanies you to the signing. You would obtain the witness from either the CGC booth or that of a CGC authorized facilitator. 

The CGC Private Signings are those we advertise on our Events page where you send the book to us for the signing and we get the book signed for you here.  Events | CGC (cgccomics.com)

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!