• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freebie Thread
1 1

35 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, srezvan said:

I'd love the Marvel Super Heroes #385 and Mighty World of Marvel #14 and #15.  I was fortunate to get a sketch from Alan Davis recently. I have a really rough Famous Monsters of Filmland #56 (Gogos Frankenstein's Monster cover) I can offer up to the board.

^^

I’m on a crazy tight schedule the next week and a half, but PM me with your info and I’ll get the books sent out in about a week once I have a day free.

You’re welcome to the Savage Action and Conans as well, but if you don’t care I’ll keep those as a giveaway batch for somebody else.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:01 PM, wombat said:

Labor Day freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are in rough shape. I can't stress that enough. I have around 20 or so creepy, eerie, kazar and conan. I can probably get 4 or 5 in a package. I'll try and mix Frazetta covers with some other randoms. Good stuff if you want to actually read some of these and not worry about damaging anything. I'll take the first three people who want a package first and see how we make out. 

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

Any more takers? I'm tired of looking at these things. 

Time for some thread necromancy.  Here's a pair of books to a good home; the 23 is in nice shape (I wound up buying a small lot to get a couple other issues I needed); the 25 has some slight water damage on the back that bugs me more than it really should.  Probably because it was my own damn fault for leaving the book out; on the up side I was able to report the very small leak to my landlord.  But I felt the need to replace it when I've kept far worse books happily.

Rules:  First I'll take it takes the pair.  Shipping in the US is on me; if you're not in the US you're welcome to them as well but we'll need to work out you paying for the delivery.

Also:  If anybody wants the UK Savage Swords I offered a couple years ago, I can try to dig them out as well; they were never claimed.  Same rules as with the pair of Hulks.

If you want both lots, please wait 24 hours to claim the second one; I want to give more people a chance.

UPDATE:  Hulks are claimed, the UK Savage Swords are still up for grabs.

23.jpg

25a.jpg

25b.jpg

Edited by OtherEric