• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's "sweet" DC auctions!

114 posts in this topic

Slab Damage? frown.gif

Gregory's silence is deafening. I hoped he would clear the air but apparently his guilty conscience chooses not to. A shame. frown.gif

Isn't disclosure something that needs to be made only when you can't see something for yourself? If you can see the slab damage, what exactly does Greggy need to disclose? That his scans are crystal clear, that you don't have macular degeneration, that your monitor appears to be working properly, what?

Slab Damage? frown.gif

Gregory's silence is deafening. I hoped he would clear the air but apparently his guilty conscience chooses not to. A shame. frown.gif

Isn't disclosure something that needs to be made only when you can't see something for yourself? If you can see the slab damage, what exactly does Greggy need to disclose? That his scans are crystal clear, that you don't have macular degeneration, that your monitor appears to be working properly, what?

2 other board members asked too. They're not "crystal clear" as there appears to be some waviness on the right side perhaps caused by his scanner which makes some comics look like there is slab damage. But apparently you can see everything. Bravo. If this was a no-name board member we would be all over him but you want to sweep it under the rug & look the other way. Yes, take the moral low ground. You must be a lawyer. 27_laughing.gif

Slab Damage? frown.gif

Case in point, bottom right corner:

Flash205.jpg

I guess I have macular degeneration or my monitor isn't working cause it ain't crystal clear to me. How about you, eagle eyes? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And again, bottom right corner, slightly blunted encapsulation damage or a fuzzy, unclear scan? What's the verdict, Matlock?

The verdict is that your mommy probably still cuts your meat and picks your clothes out for you. Time to grow up and make a few judgments based on the information that's right in front of you, rather than continuing to have everything spoon fed to you.

Here's a clue for you so you'll be able to interact with the rest of society when you decide to finally move out of home: a PM with your questions probably would've been much more effective than your lame attempts at public harassment.

And again, bottom right corner, slightly blunted encapsulation damage or a fuzzy, unclear scan? What's the verdict, Matlock?

The verdict is that your mommy probably still cuts your meat and picks your clothes out for you. Time to grow up and make a few judgments based on the information that's right in front of you, rather than continuing to have everything spoon fed to you.

Here's a clue for you so you'll be able to interact with the rest of society when you decide to finally move out of home: a PM with your questions probably would've been much more effective than your lame attempts at public harassment.

Ah, 4th grade level attempts to flame me, how rather "grown up" of you. The irony is quite amusing. I didn't think it would be so easy to get under your skin. Honestly, I wasn't even trying. Good Lord, I do believe poor tth is getting ready to cry. Don't fret, I can comfort you through PMs or "harass" you through PMs to save you the embarassment in front of your esteemed colleagues, but then you would just go crying to Arch........ 27_laughing.gif

Ah, 4th grade level attempts to flame me,

Give me some credit, it's at least a 5th grade level attempt.

Fine, I'll give you 5th grade level since you're so convincing with your words, Mr. Minister of Information for Greggy's Department of Auctions........

855799-fciraqmingr.JPG

855799-fciraqmingr.JPG.959f51828e547c59e5b6293d1044dcb5.JPG

Perhaps I should have made my points at a 1st grade level, since your reading comprehension level doesn't seem to be above that. Please show me where in this entire thread I've stated that there is NO slab damage, or that people's eyes have deceived them?

Perhaps I should have made my points at a 1st grade level, since your reading comprehension level doesn't seem to be above that. Please show me where in this entire thread I've stated that there is NO slab damage, or that people's eyes have deceived them?

My fault & nowhere did you say that you secured the airport & crushed the warlord BOC. makepoint.gif

Curiously, you did not dispute the "I am a Tool" comment. Must be true I guess. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy: tth was right, next time heed his advice & PM me. yeahok.gif