• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Scans and Photos of Detective Comics #27
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

As many of you know, I have been spending years archiving scans and photos of every copy of Detective Comics #27 (and others) that I can find.

Old books, magazines, message boards, price guides, auction archives, etc. Anywhere I can find them, both raw and slabbed.

If anyone has scans/photos of different copies of Tec #27 that they’re willing to share, please feel free to post them in this thread or shoot me a DM.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Hi guys,

As many of you know, I have been spending years archiving scans and photos of every copy of Detective Comics #27 (and others) that I can find.

Old books, magazines, message boards, price guides, auction archives, etc. Anywhere I can find them, both raw and slabbed.

If anyone has scans/photos of different copies of Tec #27 that they’re willing to share, please feel free to post them in this thread or shoot me a DM.

Thanks!

Cool pursuit!  

On 8/5/2018 at 3:31 PM, Chicago Boy said:

How many different copies do you currently have ?  

I have 25 of the 32 blue label copies of Detective Comics #27 saved in my archive. It will take some digging to find the few that remain.

Correction. I do not have scans for:

(1) 9.2

(1) 7.5

(1) 7.0

(2) 6.5

(2) 5.5

(2) 0.5

Some copies I have archived are no longer on the census, which probably accounts for a few of the books listed above (suspected grade-bump). 

On 8/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, Wayne-Tec said:

Correction. I do not have scans for:

(1) 9.2

(1) 7.5

(1) 7.0

(2) 6.5

(2) 5.5

(2) 0.5

Some copies I have archived are no longer on the census, which probably accounts for a few of the books listed above (suspected grade-bump). 

I hope this helps?

Det27(75ow).jpg

Det27(7ow).jpg

Det27(65cow)_$725k.jpg

Det27(65ow).jpg

Det27(65oww)BW.jpg