Can't retrieve information about my submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

2 posts

I submitted my comic for standard grading. I know that the process takes 18 days to complete and then several more days for it to arrive by mail. As of today, it is 24 days and I have not received it back. Furthermore, I am unable to get any information from the "my submissions" page other than it has been verified. Everything else is simply marked n/a (not available). Am I missing something here? Or is this par for the course?

Thanks

Marty

1,994 posts

Hi Marty and thank you for contacting us.

Please let me know your invoice number and I will look into it for you. You can send a pm to me here on the boards or email me at dena@ngccoin.com

62 posts
On 8/4/2018 at 5:12 PM, martyblueyes said:

I submitted my comic for standard grading. I know that the process takes 18 days to complete and then several more days for it to arrive by mail. As of today, it is 24 days and I have not received it back. Furthermore, I am unable to get any information from the "my submissions" page other than it has been verified. Everything else is simply marked n/a (not available). Am I missing something here? Or is this par for the course?

Thanks

Marty

Hi Marty!

It's 18 business days from the time it is received.   We are currently on day 14.  I will surely make sure this gets shipped out in that time frame for you!

Free feel to email me if you have any other concerns: bmcmanus@cgccomics.com

2 posts
On 8/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, Brittany M. said:

Hi Marty!

It's 18 business days from the time it is received.   We are currently on day 14.  I will surely make sure this gets shipped out in that time frame for you!

Free feel to email me if you have any other concerns: bmcmanus@cgccomics.com

Thanks Brittany