• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few GA (maybe Atomic) books. Romance, LB Cole, Random - CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Small thread here of some interesting books I picked up in a lot of others. These don't really fit my collection, so looking to find them a good home here on the boards before going to (fe)eBay. 

Shipping in the US will be $4 for one book, $5 for two, $6 for three, $7 for four. I will ship outside the US, but it will be on the buyer's dime. Not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you (no Media Mail).

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Edited by elibowman

Jungle Thrills 3-D (1953). LB Cole cover. No glasses. Pretty rough...1.0. Spine split in a lot of spots and a piece missing. Some chew at the top. Other wear, creasing and minor tears. All there though. 

$20

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Sports Action, Buzzy and Jungle Thrills are still left. Final markdowns:

Sports Action 14 - was $35, then $28, now $24

Buzzy 14 - was $35, now $28

Jungle Thrills 3-D - was $20, then $16, now $13

I will close this up tomorrow if no further interest. Thanks.