• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fresh PCH, some # 1s, EC etc.**LAST BOOK BARGAIN PRICE**
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

SHIPPING:

I'm asking just a nominal $5 from the UK, but if you take more than one book, all shipping charges are on me.

NFS TO ANYONE ON THE NAUGHTY STEP.

RETURNS:

You can return the book within 7 days of receipt for a full refund but I do not mis-describe books, so the return shipping dime is on you.

No returns on slabs for obvious reasons.

My previous buyers.

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Azkaban, BakerFanOne, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, Changer, comcav, comicdey, comick1, coutstevo, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, entalmighty1, exitmusicblue, fifties, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregreece, HHwolfman,  Incredible Pulp, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, JustJimN, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, Mr.Illmannered, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, oldshady, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, SuperGrover, supesfan1981, telerites, tennisump, The Comics Preacher,  The Resurrection, Tbone911t, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 24 hours please.

paul :)  (book following v. soon....)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

WEB OF EVIL # 1

This book as you can see from the pics has a couple little pieces missing from the front cover. It also has two small pieces of tape on inside fc. The book is solid however and overall probably between a 2.5 to a 3.0 IMO. Pages are OWW.

The colours are vivid throughout the book and especially on the cover.

$165     SOLD VIA PM

woea.JPG

woeb.JPG

woeba.JPG

woee.JPG

woef.JPG

woeg.JPG

woec.JPG

woed.JPG

UNKNOWN WORLD # 1

This book is a basic 3.0. The cover has been slightly mis-cut and also mis-printed at the Printers, as evidenced by the white margin at the side. The book is detached at the bottom staple but holding on at the top. Pages are OW.

$125  REDUCED DOWN TO $80 TO CLEAR.

uwa.JPG

uwb.JPG

uwc.JPG

uwd.JPG

uwe.JPG

uwf.JPG

TALES FROM THE CRYPT # 34

This is a lovely book, very tight and supple with a glorious colourful glossy cover. The book is a rock solid 4.5 IMO, possibly bordering on a 5.0. There is a blemish on the lower right fc as you can see. Pages are OWW.

$225  sold via pm

tftca.JPG

tftcb.jpg

tftcc.JPG

tftcd.JPG

tftce.JPG

tftcf.JPG

tftcg.JPG

tftch.JPG

tftci.JPG

WITCHES TALES # 26

Very nice book. Great Lee Elias cover. Solid Fine book. Flat, tight, supple. Great colours.  Pages are OW.

$125  sold

wta.JPG

wtb.jpg

wtc.JPG

wtd.JPG

wte.JPG

wtf.JPG

wtg.JPG

wth.JPG

FORBIDDEN WORLDS  # 15

Next up is this. This is a really lovely book. Firm feel, supple pages. Should really be a 4.5 but I've whacked it down to about a 3.5 because of a detached centerfold. All other pages firmly attached, complete. Nothing missing. Awesome cover. Pages are OWW.

Previously offered in past threads, so I'm giving it away at ....

$25    sold

DSCN0335.JPG

DSCN0143.JPG

DSCN0146.JPG

DSCN0147.JPG

DSCN0150.JPG

DSCN0156.JPG

DSCN0159.JPG

FORBIDDEN WORLDS  # 22

Next up is this. This is a decent enough book. Pages are supple enough but I've whacked it down to about a 2.0 because of some staple rust, and some migration as you can see on the centerfold. The cover is also detached. Awesome cover rescues this nice enough book. Complete. Nothing missing. Pages are OW.

Previously offered in past threads so I'm giving it away at...

$20    sold

DSCN0339.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG

DSCN0164.JPG

DSCN0165.JPG

DSCN0168.JPG

DSCN0170.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

DSCN0169.JPG

9 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

FORBIDDEN WORLDS  # 15

Next up is this. This is a really lovely book. Firm feel, supple pages. Should really be a 4.5 but I've whacked it down to about a 3.5 because of a detached centerfold. All other pages firmly attached, complete. Nothing missing. Awesome cover. Pages are OWW.

Previously offered in past threads, so I'm giving it away at ....

$25

DSCN0335.JPG

DSCN0143.JPG

DSCN0146.JPG

DSCN0147.JPG

DSCN0150.JPG

DSCN0156.JPG

DSCN0159.JPG

:takeit: 

6 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

FORBIDDEN WORLDS  # 22

Next up is this. This is a decent enough book. Pages are supple enough but I've whacked it down to about a 2.0 because of some staple rust, and some migration as you can see on the centerfold. The cover is also detached. Awesome cover rescues this nice enough book. Complete. Nothing missing. Pages are OW.

Previously offered in past threads so I'm giving it away at...

$20

DSCN0339.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG

DSCN0164.JPG

DSCN0165.JPG

DSCN0168.JPG

DSCN0170.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

DSCN0169.JPG

:takeit:

Finally is this slab which is a gorgeous book.

This has been previously offered in past threads, so not only am I including fully tracked/insured/signed for shipping in the price, but i am throwing in as a freebie a 1991 First edition of John Densmore's biography of THE DOORS, signed by the author.

$200      REDUCED DOWN TO $160 TO CLEAR.   sold via pm

a.jpg

b.jpg

doorsa.JPG

doorsb.JPG

doorsc.JPG

doorsd.JPG

doorse.JPG

doorsf.JPG

doorsg.JPG

11 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

2 books left.

UNKNOWN WORLD # 1

SPELLBOUND # 4

UNKNOWN WORLD # 1 REDUCED DOWN TO $100

SPELLBOUND # 4 REDUCED DOWN TO $180

TO CLEAR THE THREAD

10 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

UNKNOWN WORLD # 1 REDUCED DOWN TO $100

SPELLBOUND # 4 REDUCED DOWN TO $180

TO CLEAR THE THREAD

Just to mention that there is currently a copy of this book on ebay for $180 at a 2.0 grade. with staple rust and migration etc.

The book below is yours for $100 for a 3.0 grade and no rust issues.

uwb.JPG