• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman's Pal #1 Question
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Brand new newbie here.  I have come across a Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #1 without a cover.  What to do with it?  Try to find someone who may have a cover but missing some pages?  What are the odds of that?  I have a couple more Golden Age without covers but this would probably be the most significant.  Suggestions anyone?

This is the version from Sept - Oct. 1954, correct? If the answer is yes, it's probably worth some money to someone even without the cover...the question is how much?  

And by the way, welcome to the boards!   :bigsmile:

Edited by The Lions Den

22 minutes ago, Nrrrrvous said:

Brand new newbie here.  I have come across a Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #1 without a cover.  What to do with it?  Try to find someone who may have a cover but missing some pages?  What are the odds of that?  I have a couple more Golden Age without covers but this would probably be the most significant.  Suggestions anyone?

There may be a copy with a cover but missing a centerfold. You should put it on watch on eBay. WTTBs

18 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

There may be a copy with a cover but missing a centerfold. You should put it on watch on eBay. WTTBs

I shall have to figure out how to do this.  I have never bought/sold on eBay.  But that sounds like a good idea.

you can look for other 'sold' listings for coverless comics sold on ebay.  You can choose your vernacular from there.