• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FF 2 -13 All Raw
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have elected to part with my FF collection. 30 years in the making, and continuously upgraded over that time.

The #1 has already sold recently on this very forum. This sale will be for numbers 2-12.

So, without further ado:

Logo_zps3e9f2538.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First :takeit: in thread prevails despite ongoing negotiations. If we agree on a price per PM, the buyer must post the first :takeit: in thread.

If you want anonymity, let me know, and I can mark it sold, unless someone has already spoken for it.

Buyers of ill repute are encouraged to move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping - Priority US shipping will be at my cost. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packaging - All orders will ship double boxed. All books are in Mylite 2's with fullbacks.

I grade conservatively to avoid disappointments and delight buyers. Any problem with a book that slips under my radar can be returned at my cost.

Payment - Paypal only please

Discussion in the thread is encouraged.

Fantastic Four #3  SOLD

Costumes, Fantasticar, etc.

Good 2.0 - Note that this book has a very wrinkled front cover, that for the most part does not break color. I think this one has major potential for improvement. You results may vary.

$400   SOLD

ff_3_1.jpg

ff_3_2.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Fantastic Four #6  SOLD 

Super Villains team up

Fine- 5.5 - There is on long moderate crease from the yellow word bubble down through Namor's back with just a hint of color braek in Victor's hand. A very respectable copy.

$450   SOLD

ff_6_1.jpg

ff_6_2.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

13 minutes ago, Tempus Fugit said:

Fantastic Four #6

Super Villains team up

Fine- 5.5 - There is on long moderate crease from the yellow word bubble down through Namor's back with just a hint of color braek in Victor's hand. A very respectable copy.

$450

:takeit: 

To cleanse the palate before I do the 12:

Fantastic Four Annual #1   SOLD

VG+ 4.5 - This is a real nice example of a book that is usually completely trashed. No splits.

$125   SOLD

FF_ann_1_1.jpg

FF_ann_1_2.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit