• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC SLABS - GA, SA, & SOME BRONZE - CLOSED UP
1 1

35 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

As long as you're okay to ship to me in Canada :wishluck: :takeit:please.Been regretting not buying this last time ever since.

Thank you for finding it and keeping it on hold while I walked the dog!

If it is an issue,let me know,I've a chum here I can have it sent to Stateside if need be.

Sorry buddy... after an issue I had concerning shipping out of country, I no longer ship out of the USA.

No problem shipping to an alternative USA address as long as that address is the confirmed address from the Paypal address it was paid from.  I've had an issue concerning shipping to alternate addresses other than the verified Paypal addresses as well.  So if you're stateside contact (and shipping address) wants to pay for it for you from their verified Paypal address and then I ship to them, we are golden.

I know you're a good egg Jimmers, but my past sales experiences concerning the above two scenarios, keep me from going against those rules I set forth at the beginning of each of my sales threads.  LMK how you want to proceed, no hard feelings either way buddy.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Edited by Bio-Rupp
added "me"

33 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

All good,let's make it simple and make @IngelsFan happy. He posted the smiley first anyhow.

You got it brother... sorry again for strict rule-age.  Move to TN... I will drive books to your house ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

AVENGERS # 144 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES -$350  SOLD VIA PM

FIRST APP HELLCAT.  BOOK JUST KEEPS LURKING UPWARDS DUE TO NETFLIX'S JESSICA JONES SHOW.  Last sale was almost $25 more than my ask.

IMG_20180505_184143523.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Not really in a big rush to sell this one with the movie forthcoming ...but ?

SHAZAM # 8 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE PAGES - SUSCHA NEWS - $875

I'll post another pic of the sweet spine.

IMG_20180809_162503264.jpg