• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hone Your Skills Grading My Amazing Spider-Man #129
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, RedGiant said:

9.2 - great looking book - just sent off 2 copies myself, neither of which were this nice - the wrap is perfect on your copy

I'm hoping it gets a bit better than 9.2.  It is a stunning book in person.  I've seen similar books in the 9.4 range.  We'll know soon :)  It's currently at CGC with Express grading service, so hopefully early next week.  Best wishes on the two you have sent in!

1 hour ago, Serpentor said:

I'm hoping it gets a bit better than 9.2.  It is a stunning book in person.  I've seen similar books in the 9.4 range.  We'll know soon :)  It's currently at CGC with Express grading service, so hopefully early next week.  Best wishes on the two you have sent in!

Definitely have a shot at 9.4. Just got a batch back from CGC and one of the books looks awfully similar to your 129 and it got a 9.4. Best of luck. Let us know. 

Edited by RedGiant