• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Francisco Comic Swap - Aug 26, 2018
2 2

17 posts in this topic

We're hosting a comic book trading party in San Francisco on Sunday, August 26 from 12:00-3:00pm. This is the 3rd time we've done this event, and the last one drew 20+ people who brought a mix of everything from every age, raw and slabs. There was something for everyone.

It's a few blocks away from Powell BART, or if you drive, there's a paid garage across the street. 

No need to register, just show up! But if you are coming, leave a comment or shoot me a DM so I can say hi.

Check out some pics from the last comic swap! 

InstaSave (26).jpg

InstaSave (25).jpg

InstaSave (24).jpg

InstaSave (23).jpg

ComicSwap3.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 11.09.20 AM.png

7 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Absolutely brilliant. One can have a coffee, sell/trade some funny books, bag and board all the while doing my laundry. Most efficient use of a Sunday. Congrats. :bump:

Exactly! And they serve beer 

:tink:

Now this is pretty cool. I like the vibe! I'll fill my backpack with whatever I can manage. Anyone interested in high grade DC Bronze Horror? Also have some assorted bits and pieces. If anyone's going by California and Fillmore and can pick me up/drop me off please shoot me a PM! If so I can take more stuff! 

Either way looking forward to this.

9 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

Now this is pretty cool. I like the vibe! I'll fill my backpack with whatever I can manage. Anyone interested in high grade DC Bronze Horror? Also have some assorted bits and pieces. If anyone's going by California and Fillmore and can pick me up/drop me off please shoot me a PM! If so I can take more stuff! 

Either way looking forward to this.

There's one guy coming who collects DC Bronze Age Horror! Definitely bring those. I'll point him to this post (he's not on the boards). 

Had an awesome time at the comic swap! About 30 people showed up throughout the afternoon, with lots of sales and trades going down. A bunch of folks from Instagram and a few boardies, too.

If you're in the Bay Area, hopefully you can join us for the next one! 

DSC03889.JPG

DSC03881.JPG

DSC03885.JPG

DSC03890.JPG

DSC03895.JPG

DSC03882.JPG