• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine bloody choices on heritage

14 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JadeGiant said:

I think there is a thread somewhere on this 

It was discussed in the HA results thread I think?

The consensus was... drumroll...

No one has any idea.  

My (not so helpful) guess is that unless shilling was involved, 2 people just valued it 10x of what everyone else thought..

Malvin

2 hours ago, Twanj said:

Don't forget the Wolverine corner box art by Buscema that just sold for a healthy $21,600 on HA.

18889398%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

that one is not as crazy.  It was an iconic image that everyone remembers and saw.

Malvin

Yesterday, Anthony put up this "B-/C+" panel page from Wolverine Bloody Choices...not sure if any of you also noticed, but, I suspect that the HA comp. was a deciding factor, or at the very least a thought, for the purchaser....$2,250 was the asking price, and was marked as SOLD by the afternoon...

I was tempted for about 10 minutes...

Screenshot_20180807-081539.png

18 hours ago, Ironmandrd said:

A contributing factor I'm sure is that it is cover sized, not the usual small sized corner box art.

That would make a difference but 21K seems heavy still ... but that is the entire ballooning market at this point so go figure