• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Cost

7 posts in this topic

Here is my dilemma. I have a question. I am sending one comic book (Pre-1975) with a declared value of $100 to a friend that lives in Hawaii. He will be attending the Amazing Comic Con Aloha. He will also get my one book signed by Neal Adams with a CGC authorized witness. I would like to know exact cost I need to write the check out for. This is with Fedex ground shipping back to me. It's hard to find the exact amount when I am unable to see the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 minutes ago, shimabuku said:

Here is my dilemma. I have a question. I am sending one comic book (Pre-1975) with a declared value of $100 to a friend that lives in Hawaii. He will be attending the Amazing Comic Con Aloha. He will also get my one book signed by Neal Adams with a CGC authorized witness. I would like to know exact cost I need to write the check out for. This is with Fedex ground shipping back to me. It's hard to find the exact amount when I am unable to see the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried the online order form...https://www.cgccomics.com/orderform

It should be give an idea, there is also the pdf form (like the form they have at the booth) with all the info you can download.
https://www.cgccomics.com/account/my-submissions/

Hope that helps.

The Signature Series fee is $10 more than the regular grading fee for any tier.  Otherwise, all the costs should be the same as a regular submission.  Looks like FedEx Ground is $14 for one book.

If the book is pre-1975 with a declared value of $100, it could be submitted under the Value tier for $37.  Handling fee would be $5 and FedEx Ground shipping would be $14, for a total of $56.  Fast track would be $10 more, and would cut the estimated turnaround time from 60 business days to 29 business days.

And of course Neal Adams will have to be paid whatever he's charging these days for his autograph.

Edited by somewhereintexas

4 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:

The Signature Series fee is $10 more than the regular grading fee for any tier.  Otherwise, all the costs should be the same as a regular submission.  Looks like FedEx Ground is $14 for one book.

If the book is pre-1975 with a declared value of $100, it could be submitted under the Value tier for $37.  Handling fee would be $5 and FedEx Ground shipping would be $14, for a total of $56.  Fast track would be $10 more, and would cut the estimated turnaround time from 60 business days to 29 business days.

And of course Neal Adams will have to be paid whatever he's charging these days for his autograph.

Appreciate the calculation somewhereintexas! 

On 8/7/2018 at 6:09 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Paper form is $8 handling

5 hours ago, Pirate said:
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:09 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Paper form is $8 handling

Not for SS because there is no choice but to use the paper form.  :makepoint: