• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay 15% OFF Coupon Today
3 3

50 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I wish everyone would post what they buy AFTER they buy it to give some of the rest of us some ideas.   I just bought two pages of art so I have to decide if I want to pursue anything today. 

I bought this, but unfortunately there are none other's available on ebay :sorry: but I'll throw it out there in case some one wants to sell one :foryou: 

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 minutes ago, rabidwolf said:

By the way how does this work if you send offer and seller accepts 

If they accept your offer, when you go to pay it will be in your "cart", so you'll be able to apply the coupon, that's what I did today (thumbsu

So in reality you could even put more in your cart to max out the coupon...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

16 minutes ago, rabidwolf said:

By the way how does this work if you send offer and seller accepts 

You just have to check out before the coupon expires.

The last time there was a coupon, I won an auction, and then added two BINs to the cart  (use "Add to cart").  Then I checked out, applied the code, and paid in one transaction to have the coupon apply to all 3 items.  This all has to be done before the coupon expires, and I don't believe it applies to shipping charges.

Edited by Cozmo-One
typos

7 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

You just have to check out before the coupon expires.

The last time there was a coupon, I won an auction, and then added two BINs to the cart  (use "Add to cart").  Then I checked out, applied the code, and paid in one transaction to have the coupon apply to all 3 items.  This all has to be done before the coupon expires, and I don't believe it applies to shipping charges.

Thank you

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I bought this, but unfortunately there are none other's available on ebay :sorry: but I'll throw it out there in case some one wants to sell one :foryou: 

s-l1600.jpg

This book is my whale in 8.5 or higher :pullhair:

good looking 8.0...did you buy it immediately after it was posted? 

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh

2 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

This book is my whale in 8.5 or higher :pullhair:

I agree, but I settled for this copy :foryou:

I wish I had GPA to see how I faired in what I paid for it....

46 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I bought a 9.4 Hulk 180 on Monday.  I told the seller, “watch, there’s going to be a coupon in a day or two...”

&))””);:;&@(:-/;$@&;:&@!!!!!!!

I feel ya! Been there done that a million more times than anybody!!! Apparently I've ticked off a higher power at some point and that's his way of kicking me in the nuts :makepoint:?

BTW, these coupons are turning into a real test of will power:frustrated:!

Just a heads up, I found a book I wanted and I made an offer. When it was accepted, I could NOT add it to my cart. The seller might have it disabled. It was OK, saved me some other money...but  you can't always add accepted offers to your cart it seems.

I sold a book, too...so all is good:)

22 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Just a heads up, I found a book I wanted and I made an offer. When it was accepted, I could NOT add it to my cart. The seller might have it disabled. It was OK, saved me some other money...but  you can't always add accepted offers to your cart it seems.

This happened to me too. What I did was close out the eBay app and when I opened it back up the accepted offer was in my cart and I was able to apply the coupon!  

38 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I had that happen to me today as well.  I submitted offer and they accepted,  but then I couldn't "Add to cart" from My eBay.  However, when I went to check out with an auction win, it was already there in the cart anyway, so all was well...

35 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

I had that happen to me today as well.  I submitted offer and they accepted,  but then I couldn't "Add to cart" from My eBay.  However, when I went to check out with an auction win, it was already there in the cart anyway, so all was well...

Not me, but the auction win was not expensive, so I just paid for that one.

2 hours ago, mattn792 said:

I bought a 9.4 Hulk 180 on Monday.  I told the seller, “watch, there’s going to be a coupon in a day or two...”

&))””);:;&@(:-/;$@&;:&@!!!!!!!

I paid for a $1000 Johnny bower rookie yesterday. Was thinking should I wait a day before paying. Naw, there’s no way a coupon will drop. 

1 minute ago, thirdgreenham said:

I paid for a $1000 Johnny bower rookie yesterday. Was thinking should I wait a day before paying. Naw, there’s no way a coupon will drop. 

I even told the seller I'd pay on Monday afternoon just in case there was a coupon bestowed us later that day...

BUT, on the bright side...I did get 15% off an ASM 300 in 9.4 :bigsmile: