• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Fun Comics Appreciation Thread
6 6

420 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

Flessel's first MF cover, great get!  And it looks much nicer than a 5.0.

Had lunch with Frisco today and he brought this book with for a little geeking afterward. It is indeed much nicer looking than the grade would indicate. Tremendous pick up Jimmy!

On 2/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, Electricmastro said:

Which of these More Fun Comics superhero features do you guys think was the best?:

Green Arrow

The Spectre

Doctor Fate

Aquaman

Johnny Quick

Early Spectre the best but I liked them all.  I kind of liked the original coloring on Aquaman's costume.

Does anyone have a raw MF 89 that you can easily get to and look at?  There is a slabbed incomplete one on ebay that has a married CF and is missing wrap 15.  I think I have it but would like to be a little more sure before I try to bid on it.  By my counting it should be pages 2,3,8, and 9 of the Aquaman story on that 15th wrap.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

47 minutes ago, Mike maio said:

Took me a while to find this one, but happy to finally get it. More fun comics 56, nothing like the ones already posted, but just happy to have one. Now need to find a more fun 54, in similar grade if anyone has leads.

E5D91C86-D487-4945-BBBB-7CEBC94B49C2.jpeg

Great looking book just love Doc Fate (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Mike maio said:

Took me a while to find this one, but happy to finally get it. More fun comics 56, nothing like the ones already posted, but just happy to have one. Now need to find a more fun 54, in similar grade if anyone has leads.

E5D91C86-D487-4945-BBBB-7CEBC94B49C2.jpeg

That's my dream Fate grail right there - just so perfect (so yeah, sell it to me :D )

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, ender said:

My favorite GA DC title.  Of the big logo books it sttod out because of the square font on FUN. None of mine are in high grade but I have even collected loose pages to try and reassemble some.

1533779059371995995251.jpg

I have this one. Always was a big fan of Johnny Quick after reading All-Star Squadron in the 80's as a kid.