• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fight Against Crime 20 coverless, PRICE DROP!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Yeah,   got   this   coverless  copy  in  a  big  ol'  pile of pieces  and  parts.   YUM!

First  though:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$7  Priority flat shipping to the USA,  one book or a stack.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two books  First Class for  $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Fight Against  Crime  #20

Coverless,   with  a  strip  missing  from   page  1,  LH  edge.   See the  scan,  I  inserted  a piece of  white paper  to   show where  the  chunk is gone,

Nice   coverless reader,    and   the    headchopping   story is  fully   intact,   and  the  CF  is  firmly   in place  if  you're looking  to  
marry  your   incomplete  copy.  Next page in  has  a  couple  small tears,  but  the paper  all  appears to  be present.

O'street  G  is  nearing  $500,  and   this  is  certainly  an  above-guide  book,    so  I'm  asking  an  aggressive price.  

$250   $175   $140  takes it. 

sUzLwWA.jpg

Edited by catrick339

...and for those  of  you  who  haven't  seen   a copy   (This  is  the first  one  I've had)  it's  as gruesome  as  advertised.  

Here are some interior  pics,.

PE6TxNj.jpg

e6hlPOn.jpg

i2P6BeW.jpg

No interest  at  $250 eh?

Well,   I was shootin'  in  the  dark  with  that number.  

Let's  drop  the  price  to  $175

Thread is  closed,   but if  anyone  wants to  see the book in hand,  I'll have it  at  WW  Chicago  this  weekend.  

If  you've  never  had  a  chance  to   look  through  a  copy,   here's an opportunity.