• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicxposure

2 posts in this topic

So after reading about how bad they really are. I Thought I would take a risk,  so now no books. It was my first order and my last. I've tried to call 2x mailbox was. And email I don't care about the money I just wanted my books. I will post on every social media site I can find! How bad they really are. If anyone has any ideas?

14 minutes ago, Colby H said:

So after reading about how bad they really are. I Thought I would take a risk,  so now no books. It was my first order and my last. I've tried to call 2x mailbox was. And email I don't care about the money I just wanted my books. I will post on every social media site I can find! How bad they really are. If anyone has any ideas?

It never bodes well when you know how bad a seller is yet you order from them anyway (shrug)

Welcome to Boards, btw and you posted in the wrong area - this is Comics Market - Sales Advertising (Ebay, Dealers, etc) for members to advertise comics for sale via ebay or other sites and venues.