• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Modern Thread
2 2

32 posts in this topic

Went through 10 pages of modern threads looking for an all-inclusive ASM thread like they have on Silver & Bronze, but couldn't find one. Plenty of other ASM threads though so I thought I'd try to start a "anything modern" Spidey thread. Anyways, thanks @PeterPark for the trade for this ASM #651 "Tron" variant. (I feel like this should glow in the dark lol)

ASM_651_1.jpg

Edited by Not A Clone

1 hour ago, Not A Clone said:

Went through 10 pages of modern threads looking for an all-inclusive ASM thread like they have on Silver & Bronze, but couldn't find one. Plenty of other ASM threads though so I thought I'd try to start a "anything modern" Spidey thread. Anyways, thanks @PeterPark for the trade for this ASM #651 "Tron" variant. (I feel like this should glow in the dark lol)

ASM_651_1.jpg

I am very pleased as well (thumbsu

Just now, ExNihilo said:

You mean it doesn't?!  That's a clear missed opportunity by Marvel.  Ghost Rider #15 is still one of my favorite covers of all time.

I was joking, but now that you mention it I gotta go check it out....nope, no glow. (shrug)

1 hour ago, Not A Clone said:

ASM_651_1.jpg

Nice!  I have actually been looking to get one of those

So with covid 19 shutting down new books. I started to take a Crack at filling my 1 to 700 run on amazing. So with 500 to present all good. And I really can't touch 1 to 200 stuff right now to save money for bills. I decided to work off remaining 400 Era books I needed to fill that whole 100 chunk. Only need 17 books in that and knocked off 6 of the 17 books.

WJAm6cWr.jpg

On 4/5/2020 at 9:25 AM, Webhead2018 said:

So with covid 19 shutting down new books. I started to take a Crack at filling my 1 to 700 run on amazing. So with 500 to present all good. And I really can't touch 1 to 200 stuff right now to save money for bills. I decided to work off remaining 400 Era books I needed to fill that whole 100 chunk. Only need 17 books in that and knocked off 6 of the 17 books.

WJAm6cWr.jpg

I actually just re-read that part of ASM & the other books that crossed over in the Clone Saga. I enjoyed them.

8 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Some moderns that I just got back or finally got scanned. Both 9.6 books passed pre-screen 9.8. :frown:  

ASM_678B_1.jpg

Awesome @Not A Clone!! ^^

A couple of ASM #4's a bunch of 9.8's

And I haven't seen anyone post this #678 in a long time!

Sweet!