• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking subs for CINCINNATI COMIC EXPO Sept. 14-16 : Guests include John Bolton, J.M. DeMatteis, Zeck, Summer Glau, Levar Burton, Clark Gregg, Rick Leonardi, etc.
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I added this one to my list as a last minute decision---the guest list is really good, but it also features one of my personal favs (and buddy), JOHN BOLTON.

Not one to do many U.S. shows, I did a couple private signings with Bolton a few years back in London.

Here's the URL and some guests----I'll need books in hand no later than Sept. 12th

http://cincinnaticomicexpo.com/featured-comic-creators/

http://cincinnaticomicexpo.com/celebrities/

Guests include Peter Mayhew, Karl Urban, Summer Glau, Levar Burton, Carmen Biocondova (Gotham), Cary Elwes, Clark Gregg (Agents of Shield), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones), Benedict Wong (Dr. Strange),  Neal Adams, John Bolton, John Beatty, Michael Zeck, Bob McLeod, J.M. DeMatteis (this right here----you can get ALL of your Spider-Man "Kraven's Last Hunt" books done in one fell swoop by the entire creative team!)

Also appearing: Andy Bennett, Amy Chu, Jose Delbo, Steve Geiger (rare appearance, did a bunch of Marvel work --ASM, HULK, etc. in the 1980s), Tom Grummett (Superman fans, this is a good get), Ed McGuinness, Stephane Roux, Peter Steigerwald, etc.

ANY BOOKS that you need for additional signatures carried over to Baltimore Comicon or NYCC, can be held to add additional signatures.  Check your guest lists, there's a lot of opportunity here!

Just now, seanfingh said:

And also a Jeff Ruby steak, a glass (or three) of 15 year old Scotch and the company of one fine gentleman!

Oh yeah, and me! 

Okay, truth be told----I miss me some seanfingh.   The show is just an excuse to see my buddy after a THREE YEAR HIATUS!   :shy:

On 8/10/2018 at 2:07 PM, seanfingh said:

And also a Jeff Ruby steak, a glass (or three) of 15 year old Scotch and the company of one fine gentleman!

Oh yeah, and me! 

I might have to go now.