• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's AUGUST pre-sale thread; Artgerm Fantastic Four #1, EXTERMINATION #1 launch signing, Denny O'Neil,
5 5

100 posts in this topic

Welcome to my AUGUST 2018 Pre-Sale thread----lots of great stuff to announce as we roll through the month.

As with all my previous monthly pre-sale threads, all books are pre-screened and culled from the finest 9.8 candidates.

The costs associated with each post is indicative of all expenses from cost of book, my time, any signature related fees, any pressing that may need to be introduced to bring it from borderline 9.6 to a full blown 9.8, shipping costs anywhere USA door to door, CGC invoicing fees, etc.

I'll be posting ops for books that are physically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

My goal is to deliver 9.8 graded signature series books, prices listed inclusive of all costs associated with the op right down to shipping.

Prices associated with each post is all inclusive of all costs right down to shipping anywhere USA.  Outside the U.S., I charge additional based on weight of the box.

I've been asked "Can you guarantee a 9.8?"

I can guarantee that I won't be shipping you out a 9.6 , if that helps answer that question.  I'm not a professional grader (meaning I don't get paid to grade, but I've got a really good eye), and I've been doing this for 15+ years and I'm pretty good at what I do.  My reputation speaks for itself.

That being said, anything can happen----a book could get damaged, a box lost, it's not an exact science but I am more than happy to grant full refunds if you're not satisfied or you can return the book.   If anything goes wrong on my end, I'll call you directly to discuss which way you want to roll----credit, a discount, a different book or a full refund.

There is just ONE (1) addendum that I want to throw out there----and that's special requests. I have no problem at all with special requests-----if you see something is coming up and you want me to try and work it, just LMK.  Just because it's not in my thread, doesn't mean I can't/won't do it.  It's just that it may not be something I am looking at.  One other notation about special requests, is that sometimes I am asked to add special additional things  to a book you're interested in from the pre-sale thread.  For example, a remark, or an additional signature.  

I don't typically have a return policy for pre-sales since you are requesting an item/order specific with full disclosure of what you will be receiving.  However, you are either 100% satisfied or we work together until you are!

This month will feature more ARTGERM books, an Ed Brisson EXTERMINATION #1 launch party signing, some Bendis, some celebs, and three big shows that I am doing between now and October---you can carry books to add sigs from Cincy and Baltimore (both in Sept) and then NYCC which is the wknd following Baltimore.

INVOICES

TedM  Inv. #3400

Fantastic Four #1 (Artgerm THING variant) s/s Artgerm and Dan Slott 
Fantastic Four #1 (Artgerm Human Torch variant) s/s Artgerm and Dan Slott 
Fantastic Four #1 (Artgerm Reed Richards variant) s/s Artgerm and Dan Slott 
Fantastic Four #1 (Artgerm Sue Storm variant) s/s Artgerm and Dan Slott 

littlebill  Inv. 3368

NEW MUTANTS #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Claremont & McLeod SHIPPED 1Z00Y20Y4295623062

Robert_L  Inv. 3370

NEW MUTANTS #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Claremont & McLeod SHIPPED 9407809699939254584532
Teen Titans #12 s/s Mirka Andolfo SHIPPED 9407809699939254584532

John91C  Inv. 3371

NEW MUTANTS #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Claremont & McLeod HAND DELIVERED TO TX SHOW

Torontocroat  Inv. 3063

Venomized #1 (Skan Hulk 181 WHITE homage cover) s/s Skan SHIPPED CJ 167 180 925 US 

Taxmick1  Inv. 3375

Venomized #1 (Skan variant, homage cover) s/s Skan SHIPPED CV060483977US
Venomized #1 (Skan variant, modern trade dress cover) s/s Skan SHIPPED CV060483977US
VENOMIZED #1 (Skan virgin variant) s/s Skan SHIPPED CV060483977US

Gotham227  Inv.  3380 + 3401

VENOMIZED #1 (Skan virgin variant) s/s Skan + remark SHIPPED 9410803699300102537734

Vox Virtus  Inv. 3376

Venom #3 (Skan variant) s/s Skan w/Cates + remark SHIPPED 9407809699939664479862

Vox Virtus  Inv. 3381

Thanos Legacy #1 (Skan VIRGIN variant) s/s Skan w/Cates SHIPPED 9407809699939664479862

TedM  Inv. 3455

Thanos Legacy #1 (Clayton Crain VIRGIN variant) s/s Crain SHIPPED 9407809699938168638997

Taxmick1  Inv. 3383

Scarlet Witch #1 s/s Elizabeth Olsen

Taxmick1  Inv. 3408

Catwoman #3 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm
Catwoman #4 foil variant s/s Joelle Jones 

Taxmick1  Inv. 3384

CATWOMAN #4 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm & Joelle Jones

Ron C.  Inv. 3385

Ron C.  Inv. 3393

mbatko_8   Inv. 3386

PhantomEwan  Inv. 3387

Ivdyer  Inv. 3389

TedM  Inv. 3390

Gotham227  Inv. 3392

CATWOMAN #4 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm & Joelle Jones (2 cps)

Drill423  Inv. 3394

CATWOMAN #4 (Artgerm variant) blue universal 9.8

Praxis52  Inv. 3395

CobraSavage  Inv. 3396

JP_rez  Inv. 3398

John91C  Inv. 3402

ExNihilo  Inv. 3403

Vox Virtus  Inv. 3404

MadGenius  Inv. 3405

Robert_L  Inv. 3406

wamh0416  Inv. 3407

Octavius  Inv. 3459

Edited by Rich_Henn

Here's a couple books at CGC ----typically I offer upcoming books in this thread, but these are pretty cool.

NEW MUTANTS #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Claremont & McLeod - $235

These copies are uncirculated file copies

1) littlebill

2) Robert_L

3) John91C

nm1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

36 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Here's a couple books at CGC ----typically I offer upcoming books in this thread, but these are pretty cool.

Five (5) spots

**(blue universal recent 9.8 went for $180)

nm1.jpg

:takeit: x 1

On 8/16/2018 at 1:48 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Five (5) spots

**(blue universal recent 9.8 went for $180)

1) littlebill

2)

3)

4)

nm1.jpg

:takeit:x1, thanks!