• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick press for signature series....

6 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

So I am going to Terrifcon with a good amount of books I want to get signed... if I have 15 moderns can i option into the quick press on them? Sorry for the question but I am trying to figure out exactly what I want signed and some of the books need to be pressed.

Thanks

I'm confused.  Are you seeking to press the books before or after they're signed?  You can have books signed and then sent to CCS prior to grading.  Just check the CCS box on the CGC Signature Series paperwork.

6 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I'm confused.  Are you seeking to press the books before or after they're signed?  You can have books signed and then sent to CCS prior to grading.  Just check the CCS box on the CGC Signature Series paperwork.

After- I know you can do a full press after signature but for quick press I was not sure. 

You should be fine. Like it was mentioned above, you can choose for a ‘quick press’ on the signed Comics when completing your paperwork. Always a safe bet if you think the item is a borderline grade. 

You can can do two orders if some need pressing, while others do not. 

Edited by Robert_L

On 8/10/2018 at 5:10 PM, Yorick said:

Wouldn't a press on a book with a signature potentially smear the signature?

not if done correctly, no.  The bhooks way yes.