• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Thread Formerly Known As Pontoon's Boston Comic Con Report 2018
2 2

46 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, toro said:

Go for a cordless battery.  My neighbor does my lawn with his riding mower and I just weed whack the parts he doesn't get too.  He also snow blows my 100 yard driveway in the winter.  A real great neighbor.

That's what I'd prefer, but King Cheap says "They're at least twice as expensive!" My weed wacker is electric and corded, but trying to mow with a cord does seem like it would be a hassle.

Did you come up to Boston for the show?

11 hours ago, Pontoon said:

That's what I'd prefer, but King Cheap says "They're at least twice as expensive!" My weed wacker is electric and corded, but trying to mow with a cord does seem like it would be a hassle.

Did you come up to Boston for the show?

No, I looked at the lineup of guests and didn't feel it was worth the trip.  I'm hoping the RI comic con has a good lineup this year.  I went there on the Friday last year and except for it being too big it wasn't all that bad.  The hard part was finding comic dealers.  lol

11 hours ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

Great report.  Would have attended if I was still living in Nashua. Nice to see the Hotflips brothers set up.  BTW how was parking?

Since moving from the Seaport World Trade Center to the Boston Convention Center, I've had no difficulties.

11 hours ago, toro said:

No, I looked at the lineup of guests and didn't feel it was worth the trip.  I'm hoping the RI comic con has a good lineup this year.  I went there on the Friday last year and except for it being too big it wasn't all that bad.  The hard part was finding comic dealers.  lol

I think Terrificon this weekend in CT looks like the pick to click. They have a killer guest lineup of old guys, who are the creators i'd like to see, and I understand the show draws dealers who don't turn up in Mass.

On 8/13/2018 at 8:52 PM, Ryan. said:
On 8/13/2018 at 5:50 PM, greggy said:
On 8/12/2018 at 9:16 AM, Pontoon said:

Here we are, heading in to the show.

Car.jpg

Cretella looks sexy with those shades.

Looks sexy without them too.

I'm bringing sexy back! :banana: