• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Y THE LAST MAN VERTIGO Original Art Pages
1 1

7 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Mobley85 said:

Forgot to mention to exclude these two. Sadly, I don’t think the price is realistic. 

you can always PM a serious offer doesn't hurt if you really would like to get one, worst is I can say is no.

I own page three of issue 24- Yorick wearing the gas mask in the church page. Classic Y. It isn’t for sale but at least you know it’s spoken for. I looked through tons of Jose Marzan’s art and other than the amazing splash pages, that one was the most “classic Y” art. He did have several other pages from that issue so I know some of them are still available. I was tempted to buy the page from the later issue when he’s running around in the Burka disguise, went with the gas mask. The splash page of Yorick’s mom on the phone was great- huuuge splash page. He wanted $1200 or $1500 for that and rightfully so. Almost any page from Y is worth the purchase price (although maybe not what some re-sellers are price gouging it for). He is very fair with his prices and considering how beloved Y is, it’s a reasonable price. They’re usually three or four times his asking price on eBay, if you can even find it listed on eBay or CAF. He would probably do discounts for multiple pages, he’s a great guy and infinitely patient with insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like me pouring over his pages for hours. 

I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to buy it. If you’re REALLY committed to buying Y art, come to Florida. He doesn’t do many cons but he always attends Megacon in Orlando. I’ve never seen him at a con other than Megacon. He won’t be selling it forever; from what he told me at Megacon when the show happens, which it looks like is now happening on FX since it’s been cast, he will no longer sell it. He said he might not be back this year which he was so who knows. It’s great art and I’ve personally never seen a cover for sale. If you are able to find one consider yourself very, very fortunate. You might have some luck contacting Massimo directly and paying to ship from Italy. Those Massimo covers are outstanding, I wish you the best of luck. 

1B6DB7A1-16DC-4AC0-B36D-A88EDF2BB5E3.jpeg

68938D7E-547F-4819-A828-0FEB9043C1A8.jpeg