• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantaco's Chronicles Series • complete set • unique copper age publications

3 posts in this topic

RULES!

These are the usual rules. What are the usual rules? They are what I say they are. And they are exceedingly usual.

More specifically: 

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 3 calendar days of invoice.

REFUNDS
You pay return shipping, unless items are damaged in transit in which case it's on me.. I am happy to take returns if you are dissatisfied.

TERMS OF SALE
First person to  in the thread or by PM wins.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you. I reserve the right to refuse any sale.

Please inspect the books upon receipt of them and promptly alert me to any issues.

SHIPPING
Shipping is USPS Priority at cost. Send me your zip code; I send you the cost. International buyers, contact me before making a purchase.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

I chanced across these online and have really enjoyed the art and articles inside. These early copper age publications include unique art from popular artists that you won't find anywhere else. In depth articles and extensive reviews of comics make these a compelling read for serious copper age collectors.

I really want to offer these here so another boardie can enjoy them before I sling them on the bay.

$19.95

Grades and info:

• Chronicles Annual 1, 9.2, Kaluta cover
  • X-Men Chronicles 1, 8.0,Cockrum cover
  • Fantastic Four Chronicles, nn., 9.0
  • Daredevil Chronicles, nn., 9.0
  • History of the Avengers Chronicles, nn., 8.0
  • History of Spider-Man, nn, 9.2

Click the images for larger pictures.

n9f6Km2m.jpg K29TV47m.jpg Nf6fj1cm.jpg
t5F2jJJm.jpg rBXIa19m.jpg cAPmp4Vm.jpg

BLHwZnTm.jpg 3v42C7Zm.jpg nfoMevAm.jpg
wqUqEOkm.jpg wnXoAKKm.jpg TrdiyeVm.jpg

rYwIrcGt.jpg?1 ozAICTMt.jpg?1 TSKP3Yot.jpg?1 ZyXpZEgt.jpg?1 VCaeVIXt.jpg?1 UwucEPOt.jpg?1

e5C6Pv1t.jpg?1 QoGnQawt.jpg?1 AP9luJEt.jpg?1 hhhbTzat.jpg?1 Q1EVUELt.jpg F1Sfxazt.jpg?1

Edited by DavidTheDavid