• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: High Grade SA/BA Caps, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor -- All Raw

166 posts in this topic

I am selling a bunch of books out of my collection. No keys in this sale, but lots of nice high grade fillers.

Books will be mailed USPS Priority Envelope (up to 4 books) for $7.00 and in a Priority Box for more than 4 books for $12.00. Tracking is included and I'll ship everything within same day, or next day after payment is received. All books are guaranteed unrestored. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't like them, you can return them (in same condition) but must pay for shipping them back.

First :takeit: gets the books over PMs. I will look at offers on these after all books are listed, but these books are priced to sell.

Good Luck,

Rick

I have Captain America #'s 249 - 400 in high grade for $2 each. If you are interested in any (or all) of them, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

SOLD per PM.

Edited by RickHigh