• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.0 Offwhite-White Pages Universal - SOLD!

7 posts in this topic

Shipping: Free shipping in the contiguous USA, shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will be extra as well as to Canada.  No other international shipping at this time.

Payment:  Payment accepted in the form of a personal check, M.O., or cashier's check (needs to clear first before shipment) with a 3% discount.  Paypal accepted as well but for full listing price.

Returns: No returns accepted since the book was graded by a 3rd party and is certified.

References:  I have plenty of references if you need a few.  I do not have a kudos page because I have an outstanding reputation on the boards and have done numerous transactions whether buying or selling since I first got here.

If you have anymore questions, please ask.  Thanks!

First one with :takeit: get it either here or via PM.  Timestamp will be used to see who was earlier with it.

Fantastic Four #48 - Beautiful looking copy with offwhite-white pages.  No tanning on the book at all which is fairly common especially on the back.  Could possibly re-grade higher and with white pages!

Asking Price: SOLD!

Fantastic Four 48.jpg

Fantastic Four 48 full.jpg

Fantastic four 48 back.jpg

Edited by Dark Knight