• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I NEED A FACILITATOR FOR PALM SPRINGS CON!!! HELP!

3 posts in this topic

Step 1:  Check the CGC website to see if they're going.  If they are, contact them and go to their booth first thing when you get to the show.  If CGC is not going, then...

Step 2:  Check this specific subforum to see if any facilitators are attending.  If you find anyone who is, contact them. Obviously.  You've probably already done this as well.  If no facilitators are listed publicly as going, then...

Step 3:  Start a thread, as you did, asking for a facilitator/witness.  You're on the right track.  But TYPICALLY there is a $$$ or book minimum for a facilitator to get to an event.  In the even that you don't have 100 or 200 books to get signed, you probably could offer some type of bounty, like maybe $5,000? to get a facilitator to Palm Springs.

I sent a message to the email address on the CCPS website and they responded that there would be a cgc witness there next to Jim Lee's booth on Saturday for sure.. other days they couldn't guarantee. I also followed up that email message by calling the number listed on CCPS site and the gentleman that answered confirmed the info I received from their email account.