• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii sale: Classic Schomburg, Crime, Obscure Teen
4 4

19 posts in this topic

Hi all :hi:

Recently struck a deal to obtain a major major grail for me, so the herd must be thinned a little.

With that, payment will be expected within 3 days after sale for this Thread. ( I will send out invoices tomorrow). What doesn't sell here will be moved to eBay and/or one of the 'Big 3'. Iv'e sold and bought from many here. I will keep the Thread open until Sunday (unless all books sell before then). Two of the books that will be offered have been in my collection for years, and i thought would be for many more but I am letting them go (One seldom offered anywhere, the other "hot" right now and climbing), the others iv'e decided to shift focus on so they don't fit my 'permanent' collection goals anymore.

First :takeit: in the Thread trumps all pending PM negotiations, which i can't / won't get to until after i finish posting all books. Paypal is preferred method of payment. A shipping charge of $8 will be added. Returns on raw books excepted up to 3 days after you receive book(s), return shipping on buyer. No returns on slabbed book.  We;ll start with smalls and work up to the finish. There will be four lots (one with three books offered together). I can be slow with posting (checking for typo's and such :wink: so please bear with me). First up:

Jonesy Comics (lot) #'s 2 (vg), 4 (vg) and 5 (vg/fn) Asking $75 for the set  ***(SOLD)***

Cool little obscure run from Quality Comics. Teen Humor is hot right now and only getting hotter. This series has some clever covers. Especially love the #5

Jonesy #2.jpg

Jonesy #4.jpg

Jonesy #5.jpg

Edited by sagii

2 hours ago, sagii said:

Hi all :hi:

Recently struck a deal to obtain a major major grail for me, so the herd must be thinned a little.

With that, payment will be expected within 3 days after sale for this Thread. ( I will send out invoices tomorrow). What doesn't sell here will be moved to eBay and/or one of the 'Big 3'. Iv'e sold and bought from many here. I will keep the Thread open until Sunday (unless all books sell before then). Two of the books that will be offered have been in my collection for years, and i thought would be for many more but I am letting them go (One seldom offered anywhere, the other "hot" right now and climbing), the others iv'e decided to shift focus on so they don't fit my 'permanent' collection goals anymore.

First :takeit: in the Thread trumps all pending PM negotiations, which i can't / won't get to until after i finish posting all books. Paypal is preferred method of payment. A shipping charge of $8 will be added. Returns on raw books excepted up to 3 days after you receive book(s), return shipping on buyer. No returns on slabbed book.  We;ll start with smalls and work up to the finish. There will be four lots (one with three books offered together). I can be slow with posting (checking for typo's and such :wink: so please bear with me). First up:

Jonesy Comics (lot) #'s 2 (vg), 4 (vg) and 5 (vg/fn) Asking $75 for the set

Cool little obscure run from Quality Comics. Teen Humor is hot right now and only getting hotter. This series has some clever covers. Especially love the #5

Jonesy #2.jpg

Jonesy #4.jpg

Jonesy #5.jpg

:takeit:

Will close out this Thread midnight tonight. May do another one next weekend when I have some days off before taking vacation.

Reasonable offers will be considered on remaining books.