• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE PRICE REDUCTIONS!! NEW BOOKS ADDED PG 2!! FS: RAW, LOWER GRADE ADVENTURES INTO THE UNKNOWN #1, MENACE #1 EX-CGC UNIVERSAL 4.0 C/OW
1 1

35 posts in this topic

NEW BOOKS ADDED 8/27 PAGE 2!!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

I reserve the right to not do business with boardies on my personal "Do-Not-Sell-To" & "More-Trouble-Than-They-Are-Worth" lists (chances are you're on my ignore list too, so don't expect any replies).

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. Slabs are $13 for the first and $2 for each additional.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Menace #1 Ex-CGC 4.0 C/OW - was $700 NOW $550!!  Freed this one as I didn't like how it was sitting in the slab.  Top staple is overshot and there are some staple tears at both, but the cover is still attached at both and the CF is attached at both as well.  No staple rust.  Approx. 1.5-2" split between the two staples.  Tear on bc, lower left.  There is some light staining to the interior covers.

men1fc.jpg

men1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Adventures Into The Unknown #1 2.5-ish (maaayyybe 3.0) OW/W - was $500 NOW $375!! Bought this one raw from Gary Dolgoff Comics off ebay a couple years ago.  CF is detached at both staples and has a tear at the top staple hole.  The cover is still hanging on at both staples but there are some staple tears and the paper could be stronger.  There is no sign of brittleness.  No rust on staples.  Long vertical color breaking creases along spine as well as a lighter color breaking crease across lower left corner of fc.  A few small spine tears.  Color breaking crease top right corner of fc.  Chipping to corners.  Back cover is pretty white, if slightly dingy, with a few small tears at the edges.  Moderate spine roll.

aitu1fc.jpg

aitu1bc.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

57 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
2 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

thread mafia representing :sumo:

First rule about thread mafia is "you do not talk about thread mafia"

I don't remember you being part of the gang...., ?